Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

Yes Dr. Abhi was so self centered that's why he didn't put paternity fraud people in jail and Haan he gave back Abhir ...Some are so selfless that they took other man's child and said every second Infront of others my son my son my son... Brother's death pain is nothing Haan only brother died ? that's all...only Akshu and her stupidity and self imposed pain is very painful ...AK was so kind that she didn't shout at Abhi when Nav died ...

Well though I hated generation 3 for snatching Generation 2 but I really love Abhimanyu and love him forever infact In my opinion Neither Abhimanyu was selfish nor Abhinav it's a situation thar became selfish.

And yes I also agree that Aarohu become selfish in starting one year but then they whitewashed her and Akshara become Anupama after sirat's accident who only know about sacrifice.

Akshara always did sich things like took blame in herself and run away such type of things so it's mistake of her own not other.

Finally they did mourning for Akshara and also asked about Abhir and Abhimanyu.

Well now the talk is in the town very soon,As soon as possible hope they found home.

chances are they may bring back Abhir I depending on the trps

The topic has been merged with BTS thread for discussing BTS clip .

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 days ago