Posted: a day ago

I use chat gpt and asked how much yrkkh spent on one episode shooting,So it told me in very detailed forum that this for cast,this for decoration this for lighting and Directore and all crew.I don't wanaa bore you but simply wanna tell you that Chat gpt tell me that yrkkh took 12 lakh rupees for normal episode and 13-15 lakh for special festival episode or collaborators episode with celebrity or integration episode.

So,then asked how much yrkkh earn for per episode.

So It told me that there are many ways to earn.As yrkkh premier on prime time slot so channel firstly earn from advertising and i norine time the charges of a advertisement is 5x high than normal a 10 secodn ad and channel got 1.5-2.5 lakh rupees.And how many tiem it will repeat they decide.

Si other factors of earnings are Brand partner which appear when show starts in montage.

Other more ways are sponsoring/sponsership of a brand in between serial and Sponser anything like a movie/tv serials/celebrity in between episode.

It is in between 50 lakh to 2 crore according ti chat gpt.

Next revenue option is streaming rights Digital as well satelite.

Star plus and disney olus hotstar both pay producer for streaming rights but Star plus may sent notcus of don't paying after this and shur of the show bcoz of low trp.

As yrkkh is internationally popular so international digital rights are also sold to different foreign streaming partener services.

So,How many rupees producse earn from a single episode of yrkkh That is 30-60 lakh per episode.(Varuation is based on trp and streeaming rights,Sponsership,Dealership,Ads)

From they spent 15 lakh maximum,So they earn 45 lakh Per episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Interesting, but baapre smiley36 aise innovative thoughts Kahan se aata hai aapkosmiley36

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Interesting, but baapre smiley36 aise innovative thoughts Kahan se aata hai aapkosmiley36

Because Commerce stream se hoon,B.com last yeae chal rahi h.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

So I assume you use GPT3 which is not a paid version. That version gives data only till 2021 or 2022. So the figures will be inaccurate.

Moreover, GPT scrapes data from what is available on the internet and it can be factually incorrect a lot of times. I see a lot of inaccurate information up too.

For fun yeh sab theek hai but isko seriously mat lo smiley36

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So I assume you use GPT3 which is not a paid version. That version gives data only till 2021 or 2022. So the figures will be inaccurate.

Moreover, GPT scrapes data from what is available on the internet and it can be factually incorrect a lot of times. I see a lot of inaccurate information up too.

For fun yeh sab theek hai but isko seriously mat lo smiley36

Yes,I consider this figure because I also use same method for Radha Krishna, Mahabharat,Jodha Akbar,Kundali Bhagya,Yeh rishte hain pyar ke and many more and the figure I got is different every time,And yes chat GPT 3.5 version can be used as a premium features just like chat gpt 4 for some time in a day and I took benefits of that feature every time,they use latest data for premium users and I only search when there is a new limit avail.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Achcha just FYI GPT even the advanced version is not factually correct especially the prompt that you used.

GPT scrapes data which is available on the internet from various websites. And episode figures and income is something channel will never put it on the website. The numbers that you have are more likely to be incorrect.

Achcha just FYI GPT even the advanced version is not factually correct especially the prompt that you used.

GPT scrapes data which is available on the internet from various websites. And episode figures and income is something channel will never put it on the website. The numbers that you have are more likely to be incorrect.

I also agree with it and I am never saying that Chat GPt is correct.

I mean only that if producer don't earn much profit or their show is going towars cut to cut no profit no loss so they will shut down those shows,they take action,and that is their first priority.

But Producer of Rishta don't wanna shut down their show even in lowest trp,becaucse soemhow they are earning and when trp rises,digital views also rises brands also collaborated with show and by this they earn minumum two x of what their cost is.

If they use 10 lakh per episode so they will sure amd sort earn 20 lakh minimum as per my theory.

The figure can be very like it may be 5 lakh or 5 crore anything but what matrers here is we are learning that that's how shows are earning in India and if they don't earn well they cut down their cost of production of one episode like wearing similar and cheap clothes same cars used that actor use in real life in rhe show.

I know channel and producer never give us exact figure but there is a saying

Aag tabhi lagti hai jab kisi ne chingari lagyi hoti h.

So,that mean any insider who is annonymus they gave information to sich websites and chat gpt use that information.

That's it.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hmm okay. But I don’t think this show is not doing well. It is Infact doing well. So why should they shut the shop?

Hmm okay. But I don’t think this show is not doing well. It is Infact doing well. So why should they shut the shop?

Yes that's what I am thinking they don't shut the show for atleast 5 years.

Because they have their own enough money if they going towards cut to cut situation or losses they can bear..And now this show is doing very well because of only a tag Rishta.

Atleast double triple than costing expected..

He use this money in their new projects and Anupama vftx.