Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 7 hours ago

My only hope is that Armaan at some point blasts his family, mainly the ladies for what they are putting Abhira through. Maybe when and if she gets hospitalised. I deserve Armaan giving them a good verbal beating for putting up with this show so far.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Kahi toh line draw karni hi hai Abhira ko. All these insults, sacrifices are getting too much. May be she'll finally reach her breaking point when that besharam Ruhaya will demand her baby from her.

Didi ko mana kar payegi kya abhira?? And family walon ko toh woh kabhi mana nahi kartismiley39

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What's happening in this BTS..

Idk last few seconds are basically Ruhi giving Abhira a b!tchy look and then Armaan telling Ruhi that she's jealous because Charu and kiara still consider Abhira to be their bhabhi even after them leaving the house and then Ruhi shouts at Armaan
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Fortnight thumbnail

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1846843080428655041?t=sQ_dWHwHPHhNTBED19dYYA&s=19

Iss angle and outfit mein Abhira actually few months pregnant lag rahi haismiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

abhira khudh kuch nahi bolegi, woh kuch alag level par chal rahi hain aaj kal smiley36 Girlie wants to reveal the pregnancy not because of herself, the child, or its the right thing to do.............................................................but cause armaan apparently will be sad if she did not keep karwa chauth smiley37

She doesn't want her patidev to be worried about his lambi umar.smiley42

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Kahi toh line draw karni hi hai Abhira ko. All these insults, sacrifices are getting too much. May be she'll finally reach her breaking point when that besharam Ruhaya will demand her baby from her.

I m unable to somewhat connect with her now smiley19 why is she being so sacrificial. I m livid at the writers!

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Before anyone confuses this smile is of Abhira.................ye Sam h jo RoPu ko dekh kar has rahi h.

Posted: 6 hours ago

abhira khudh kuch nahi bolegi, woh kuch alag level par chal rahi hain aaj kal smiley36 Girlie wants to reveal the pregnancy not because of herself, the child, or its the right thing to do.............................................................but cause armaan apparently will be sad if she did not keep karwa chauth smiley37

Woh toh alag matter hai but fir se karamjali Charu ke mamle mein kyun bolna hai use???? Woh kaam kare na kare uski marzi, Abhira kyun par rahi wapas is pachre meinsmiley7
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-creates-a-big-mess-infront-of-charu-s-groom_212938

what if I say that I am perfectly fine with this. Aisey he saari din gaali toh khaati raheythi hai, but this at least sounds like something early abhira would do smiley36

Those who were missing old abhira, here she comessmiley16