Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Kya din aa gaye Abhira key ab mute Charu and Kiara uske liye larain gey aur Abhira dukhyari, abla nari "mute" rahe gi aur "maa maa" karti rahe gi.

aur apni khud ki ‘khooni’ Maa ko bhul hi gayi 🤐smiley37
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Lekin apni Maaaaaaaaaasmiley11Ke blackmailing aur guilt tripping se woh kabhi bhi paltu ram ban jaata haismiley9

tbh isse bhi zyada mujhe darr hai ki kahi Ruhi didiiiii ki emotional blackmailing se Abhira khushi khushi apna baby usse na deke chali jayesmiley13

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ye ladki chup nahi reh sakti kya?

Common that is the birth right or truth of their existance that ITV's FLs open their mouth at occasions that is not needed their interventions ....smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37Then will end up " verbally abused : " by every one ...smiley42

Aaj kal Vidyaji zabardast " evil step mom " ban gayi ...but Manisha chachy is the rock star aise " palti" ..smiley37smiley37smiley37....that tooEk cabin keliye smiley36

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I won’t be surprised if that ghatiya woman tries to steal Abhira’s baby but I hope that will never happen . I want Abhira’s pregnancy news to be revealed so her gutter mouth will be shut forever. She is saying Abhira is jealous of her n her Bacha isliye she ate the kheer, sabh iski jaise cheap thodi hothe hai. Once she knows Abhira is pregnant vo paagal ho jayegi jealousy mein , I hope she doesn’t try to harm Abhira and BSP.

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1846837647433519120

Pregnant hi toh hui hai bas, aisa kya mahaan kartab kartab kar liya ki puri duniya isse jealous feel karesmiley6 Pati John, siddharth ya Virat hota toh koi baat bhi hoti.... Lappu sa Rohit hai, jhingur sa character, kaam koi awe na aur case koi jeete nasmiley36
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

tbh isse bhi zyada mujhe darr hai ki kahi Ruhi didiiiii ki emotional blackmailing se Abhira khushi khushi apna baby usse na deke chali jayesmiley13

@bold 10000000 % chances hai

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-creates-a-big-mess-infront-of-charu-s-groom_212938

what if I say that I am perfectly fine with this. Aisey he saari din gaali toh khaati raheythi hai, but this at least sounds like something early abhira would do smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-creates-a-big-mess-infront-of-charu-s-groom_212938

what if I say that I am perfectly fine with this. Aisey he saari din gaali toh khaati raheythi hai, but this at least sounds like something early abhira would do smiley36

early Abhira also used to stand up for herself and her mother …this Abhira is indulging in selective outrage

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I don’t think she will sacrifice her baby for anyone , she is risking her life for the baby and Armaan,waise kuch nahi hoga. Some were expecting her to sacrifice Armaan for that Ruhi but waise kuch nahi Hua and this is not gonna happen too

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Why is Abhira even speaking up for that useless Charu? Didn't she get her fill of insults when she took a stand for that woman once. Isko kya ab round 2 of insults start karni hai with each Poddar joker smiley39