Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

They really need to reveal the pregnancy on karwachauth.

Raj cutie kaha ho tum

kal tak toh rishta wala scene shoot kar rahey they, karwa chaut ka shayad aaj-kal hoga. smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Loving how Armaan is not holding back from showing Ru her place and calling her jealoussmiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

trp bhi toh kuch khaas nahi aarahi even after all dukh, dard, trauma and taunts smiley36

Yeh baat makers ko pata nahi hain nasmiley36

Originally posted by: Drna7

I know future possibilities but still would be enjoying thissmiley36

Charu kiara literally being our voice.

Iske baad kuch episodes ke baad Ye dono hi bolenge, khuni ki beti khuni hi hoti haismiley6 Ab toh mujhe kisi bhi bansal ya poddar pe ratti bhar ka trust nahismiley36
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

As per ghatiya Ruhi Birla , maa ki paapon ki karmon ki sajah Abhria ko mil rahi Thi , Abhira can never get pregnant , but now Abhira is pregnant so it’s proven Akshara ne kuch galath kiya nahi ?? Like ppl claim she did 7 Khoon ?? How disgusting ,out right cheap for saying something like this. I don’t even want to call her gavar, they may not be educated but much sensible than this disgusting woman. Ppl like V n Ruhi Birla are disgrace in the name of women and mother.

waiting for the day she gets the karma of her and her mom’s sins.

https://x.com/Meera007Meera/status/1844585104930480321

Ruhi didn’t eat the kheer so her baby didn’t get the blessings. She’ll probably miscarry and then be behind abhira to steal her baby, she couldn’t steal abhiras husband…so now she’ll want to steal abhiras baby..
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Iske baad kuch episodes ke baad Ye dono hi bolenge, khuni ki beti khuni hi hoti haismiley6 Ab toh mujhe kisi bhi bansal ya poddar pe ratti bhar ka trust nahismiley36

But mujhe abhira pe full trust hain ke woh kisi ko kuch nahi bolegismiley36

Fortnight thumbnail

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1846837647433519120?t=nhPc8WTyTpDxjeAAeRZmLQ&s=19

I really need Abhira to reveal her pregnancy just to see their priceless reactions to it

Manisha cutie chachisa se ***** chachisa ban gayi hai. What a downfall

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The way Ruhi and Vidya are again and again disgusting things about Ab's infertility, it is definitely going to bite them back soon.

I think Ab to pregnant hogi hi par Ru ke bachhe ko bhi kuch ho sakta h.

So Manisha is feeling bad as they overdid? Then think before you spew venom.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Honestly I think the flip was only because of Vidya. Somewhere I feel Kaveri realised that literally everyone in her family is either nikamma or a can easily flip against her except for these 2. Rohit had been given wayy 2 many chances, but was unable to get any profits, Sanjay can give her daga any time, Ruhi is useless either way, Vidya tries to take over her position, Manoj & Manisha honestly has no say either way - so her actually putting her hopes on the 2 people who have the capability & the intent to keep her family & firm together, makes sense to me.

But that's the thing.. it doesn't make sense to me.. I'm not able to buy that KP didn't gauge any of these characters in her family right from all the years they've lived together! I get Rohit could've been an eye opener after he got married.. but Vidya, Manisha, Sanjay - if she didn't always know them and their character enough and worse, didn't always know Armaan would do what he is doing for his family from day 1, then she's even far worse gone than I thought! It speaks so poorly of her as a dragon matriarch who claimed to be ice the sky and fire and the one who controlled every leaf's movement in the house.. the woman has been far too tough with her daughters in law and clever enough to manipulate her sons and son in law to now have a 'sudden' realisation that she counted on every single family member's character incorrectly..

It's just not sitting right! She didn't so much get one line to herself saying she gauged Abhira incorrectly.. she was morose through the wedding festivities, didn't say one word to stop her daughter in law from going berserk, didn't do right by her sons and yet didn't step in to accept responsibility and apologise when someone else was getting blamed for her faults...

My question is this right..

She can still be the same old person and put her hopes on Abhira and Armaan knowing they will get manipulated easily.. why does she suddenly have to become this uber sweet person that is the exact opposite of who she has been all along without any good reason??