Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Yaar yeh dono ne kahaan phasa diya hume - I hate that I still love these 2 goofs despite both of them being such stupid moronssmiley7

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

ab Charu se bhi gaali khayegi Abhira uffsmiley44

I hope zyada drag na kare ek hi meeting mein kaam ho jaye Abhira ka

Charu ki pyaar charu ki gaali se bhi khatarnaak hai Ab ke liye..tho gaali ke liye time haismiley1

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

ab Charu se bhi gaali khayegi Abhira uffsmiley44

I hope zyada drag na kare ek hi meeting mein kaam ho jaye Abhira ka

Pregnancy revelation ke baad koi zyada bol nahi payega na abhira ko, toh usse pehle hi sabse 2-3 gaali toh sunegi abhirasmiley37

Waiting for their house helps & aas pados waale also to join poddars

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sajini235

ab yeh kya hain...what in this?

charu and kiara are basically telling vidya and manisha that they are too chindi for screaming like banshees for one tiny bowl of kheer. Matalb next episode tak charu and kiara bhi anti abhira ho jayengey smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They really need to reveal the pregnancy on karwachauth.

Raj cutie kaha ho tum

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Naahh sabko pasand aayega, but abhira will not let charu marry him. Nahi toh kaand kaise hoga??? And charu will flip to pro ruhi & kajal will curse her.

Trp bhi toh chahiyesmiley39, shayad armaan & dadi bhi sunayenge use & rest will obviously come with their haq cheen liya dialogue

trp bhi toh kuch khaas nahi aarahi even after all dukh, dard, trauma and taunts smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Sanjay was probably bored and to see more drama called Ab inside so that everyone cab fight, shout and kill themselves.smiley37L

Ruhi madam saying Ab is like dushman, uski vajah se charu ka rishta hone se raha. Then getting angry coz why Ab is going to help Charu. Ar coming and saying you have problem that they consider her bhabhi and you are jealous.

Edited by Drna7 - 3 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I know future possibilities but still would be enjoying thissmiley36

Charu kiara literally being our voice.

And Vi might be getting biggest shock of her life soon. Ghatiya aurat saying "tumhe kya lagta h kheer khaane se tumhari god bharegi? Kabhi nahi"smiley11

Edited by Drna7 - 3 hours ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/ASPNY0cBw5Y?si=4Tl-k86JxMp6m7Iu

Kaveri sees them having issues and iskey baad woh precap wala scene aata hai shayad smiley36

Originally posted by: janecastle

They tried this track in gen 2. Karthik gave Keerti's child to Naira. And he got trashed everywhere for it. Keerti toh was still a side character. And Naira the FL. Yahan toh Ruhi bhabhi is the most vile character ever in the history of this show. So as long as they are not planning to shut the show down, I don't think anything like that will happen. Even if Abhira slips into coma, Armaan is perfectly capable of taking care of their child. We saw how well he cared for that lost kid. It can also be a good track with all the gender roles reversed.

But Armaan will probably loose his calm after realising the fact that Abhira risked her life so that he and his family could be happy!!!!!