Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

For this Armaan himself is also somewhere responsible.... His behavior towards Abhira post marriage forced her to think this way, and the most tormenting part is she literally has none to whom she can actually speak her heart out. No friends, no family, nobody. It's very easy to find a flaw in her character but realising that she's only 23-24 with no family other than Armaan (I don't consider goenkas worthy to be called family) and the absolutely pathetic in-laws, who are only one step away from murdering the girl by throwing enormous mental tortures. It's easy to mock Abhira but the fact is no legacy FL in this vshow has been subjected to such torture in the sasuraal including her Mom.

Akshara had mimi, Kairav in her side… also Manjari wasn’t this vile,., she turned against after Neil’s death which is to some extent even understandable a test in laws were all neutral.., Akshata’s torture to greater extent was self induced unlike Abhira

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Akshara had mimi, Kairav in her side… also Manjari wasn’t this vile,., she turned against after Neil’s death which is to some extent even understandable a test in laws were all neutral.., Akshata’s torture to greater extent was self induced unlike Abhira

She also never received so many shraaps... Regardless, her life was also no less than shrapitsmiley36
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

https://x.com/VarunYa36898741/status/1846825903201857834?t=lgkoht5cf2_0qt4zYSItoA&s=19

Abhira itni skin show kar rahi, kya trp audience yeh seh payegi?smiley3

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

While I really want to agree, I feel somewhere her love for Armaan also plays a big role. I hate to say it, but seeing her husband suffering all alone with no one to call his own blood makes her feel that the baby somehow will bring that relation for him, completely disregarding that she is already that relationship

The point is Armaan never made her feel like she owes something to him or that she is a worthless human for not doing what he wants or act the way he wants. He has screwed up and hurt her but it has always been unintentional on his part. His baggage is not something he imposes on Abhira but she out of love for him wants to fix all of his problems. He needs to be the one to tell her that whilst he loves that she loves him so unconditionally, it is not her responsbility to compensate for his family’s behaviour.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Abhira ka neck dekhkar Charu k prospective in-laws rishta manna kar denge smiley41

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://youtu.be/Lay-CFgJ8Kg?si=UpGdzIxGABGQQ4cH

Isliye aaya hain charu ka rishta smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Remote phekne ke liye ready ho jayenghe, phir full sleeves dekhke shaant ho jayenghesmiley1

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Where's the fun in that?? Also to flip KP overnight like a pancake was the worst thing to do! Especially at the time they did.. one day he was investment next day he's the all in all in the will.. hadd hi hai! To me, her flip was worse than Vidya's cos she atleast was always shown to be fickle minded.. this is just plain Jane taking audience for a ride.. and us just unwillingly on it..

Honestly I think the flip was only because of Vidya. Somewhere I feel Kaveri realised that literally everyone in her family is either nikamma or a can easily flip against her except for these 2. Rohit had been given wayy 2 many chances, but was unable to get any profits, Sanjay can give her daga any time, Ruhi is useless either way, Vidya tries to take over her position, Manoj & Manisha honestly has no say either way - so her actually putting her hopes on the 2 people who have the capability & the intent to keep her family & firm together, makes sense to me.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Can this be the case?? Abhira and Ruhi admitted to the hospital for delivery, Ruhi miscarries and Abhira delivers but get slipped into coma due to her medical complications. Meanwhile the vile gang decides to hand over the child to ruhi as she will again be in trauma due to her miscarriagesmiley24,then the leap comes. By the time Abhira wakes up from coma the child will start hating her as he/she will be raised by Ruhi dayan and and Vidya-Manisha combined chudails. In this way the makers will get new exiting ways to torture Abhimaan and their fans by giving them more and more ddp.

They tried this track in gen 2. Karthik gave Keerti's child to Naira. And he got trashed everywhere for it. Keerti toh was still a side character. And Naira the FL. Yahan toh Ruhi bhabhi is the most vile character ever in the history of this show. So as long as they are not planning to shut the show down, I don't think anything like that will happen. Even if Abhira slips into coma, Armaan is perfectly capable of taking care of their child. We saw how well he cared for that lost kid. It can also be a good track with all the gender roles reversed.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

If trp audience had issue with skin show, then this show gen 2 mein hi bandh ho jate smiley36

Edited by janecastle - an hour ago