Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Oh, Toh its a khyali pulao no. Not a spoiler

I wish it was khyali pulao ..but don’t think it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Phupha Sa ..ainvayi aap ke team mei join nahi kiya …dikhado apna jalwa..you are the only character on the show with a working brain ..put it to good use and attempt a hostile takeover ..throw the Poddars out and make the firm Bansal & Bansal …rooting for you

Siddharth Vasudev..man you stand out even in group shots with your expressions ….and make the fullest use of the little screen-space you’re given …kudos to you dude smiley32

Only for this smiley27smiley27smiley27...... he is a terrific actor

Otherwise phuphasa firm dubadenge for suresmiley36

Edited by AnashqU - 4 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

While I really want to agree, I feel somewhere her love for Armaan also plays a big role. I hate to say it, but seeing her husband suffering all alone with no one to call his own blood makes her feel that the baby somehow will bring that relation for him, completely disregarding that she is already that relationship

Uske dimaag mein 24/7 Ar ke liye bachhe ki importance by Vi ghumti rehti hsmiley11

Lekin brain ka use karna band nahi karna chahiye fir bhi.

Edited by Drna7 - 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I wish it was khyali pulao ..but don’t think it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ofcourse it is. No user on a random social networking site can predict a month storyline of a show when even writers don't think so far

Anything can happen from miscarriage to separation to death. Everything is up for grabs

Sometimes KP come true, sometimes they dont

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 4 hours ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Can this be the case?? Abhira and Ruhi admitted to the hospital for delivery, Ruhi miscarries and Abhira delivers but get slipped into coma due to her medical complications. Meanwhile the vile gang decides to hand over the child to ruhi as she will again be in trauma due to her miscarriagesmiley24,then the leap comes. By the time Abhira wakes up from coma the child will start hating her as he/she will be raised by Ruhi dayan and and Vidya-Manisha combined chudails. In this way the makers will get new exiting ways to torture Abhimaan and their fans by giving them more and more ddp.

vidya , Ruhi and now even manisha are so vile..that abhira doesn’t even need to be in a coma for them to abuse her, manipulate her and take her baby..if Ruhi miscarries ,.they’ll blame abhira and want her baby.
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

What are the writers and makers going to do now? smiley3The ongoing negativity, continuation flipping of characters, mute leads with continuation of leads in DDP isn't fetching TRP. A strong storyline is crucial for higher TRP, but that's exactly what's missing heresmiley12

This is the range of TRP they're going to get unless they do something big. Also for them to do something big, they will have to do the required build up, which is exactly what they're doing. But yes, hitting the likes of 2.5 won't happen unless they hit some kind of milestone

As per ghatiya Ruhi Birla , maa ki paapon ki karmon ki sajah Abhria ko mil rahi Thi , Abhira can never get pregnant , but now Abhira is pregnant so it’s proven Akshara ne kuch galath kiya nahi ?? Like ppl claim she did 7 Khoon ?? How disgusting ,out right cheap for saying something like this. I don’t even want to call her gavar, they may not be educated but much sensible than this disgusting woman. Ppl like V n Ruhi Birla are disgrace in the name of women and mother.

waiting for the day she gets the karma of her and her mom’s sins.

https://x.com/Meera007Meera/status/1844585104930480321

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

They actually echoed Abhira’s dialogue where she says “saare intezaam karke jaayegi mumma aapkeliye”, I am guessing either Abhira will lose her memory or she will be in a coma or something for a while and Armaan will have to raise the child by himself like how Naitik went into coma and Akshara raised Duggu by herself for a couple years.

Yup, that is what I have been saying - they seem to be going in that direction

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

If we ignore his cunning expressions for a while and focus on his dialogue that Kv used his talent and now discarding him is somewhere showing he is genuinely hurt and feeling jealous.

And it's true he was use by Kv but he signed up knowing everything, he thought he may change Kv's mind but nothing happened of that sort.

If it was Ekta show fufasa ke character ka bohot scope hota.

@bold that’s the power of a very good actor ..despite his negative shades, he makes you feel for his character ek minute ke liye hi sahi!
Edited by sharadrocks - 4 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

IMG_0251.png

IMG_0252.jpeg

This is everything I have been feeling and also the HP references are so cool, so brownie points to the person who wrote this.

ITV shows love putting women against women all time. As they want to show kitchen politics.

I observed in most shows all the women from in-laws side rarely an exception are always against FL but some men like fil or bil supports her sometimes.