Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 hours ago

Chor,home breaker, cheater, characterless ye sab Ruhi hain.But no one in the show called her that.But Abhira has been called by a all these names.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Who the hell is nutty?

nutmeg …here’s her post.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165977414

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

ismei suspense aur thrill thoda kam hai ..but they might do this too because currently they’ve made Kaveri saccharine sweet smiley11

..mujhe purani wali Kaveri chahiye jo hamesha situations ka fayda utathi hai ..uske bina show mei bilkul maaza nahi hai 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agree, yeh wali thoda zyada hi sweet ho gayi hai. I am missing my matriarch jo firm ke liye Sanjay ko bus ke neeche phenk degi smiley36

Oh, Toh its a khyali pulao no. Not a spoiler

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Phupha Sa ..ainvayi aap ke team mei join nahi kiya …dikhado apna jalwa..you are the only character on the show with a working brain ..put it to good use and attempt a hostile takeover ..throw the Poddars out and make the firm Bansal & Bansal …rooting for you

Siddharth Vasudev..man you stand out even in group shots with your expressions ….and make the fullest use of the little screen-space you’re given …kudos to you dude smiley32

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I dont mind if she sticks with her choice of giving birth after telling Armaan the full truth. It is at the end of the day, her body and therefore, her choice. They can be at crossroads regarding the decision but to deprive him of making that choice or making his case that he would rather lose the child than her is what is giving me the ick. Who knows? Maybe he might be supportive and do everything he can to keep both of them safe. She is not giving him the agency to make the choice for himself as to what he wants. Wanting to tell Armaan when he has no choice but to let the pregnancy go through and deal with whatever consequences it brings is cruel no matter how well placed her intentions are.

But the precap indicates that she has changed her mind and wants to tell him, so I guess she came around after all.

This has been her issue from the start. She does assume what he wants (which is true almost all the time but this one), so in a way it is according to her current character. But I agree - she should not take away his agency especially when it will have such a huge effect on his & the baby's life.

I am glad she came around, let's see how it plays out.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I legitimately hope Armaan blasts his family and especially Vidya for what Abhira is doing. Because no matter how much I dislike it, she has been pressured, beaten and abused into such a thought process where she values herself on the basis of being able to give her husband a child. Vidya and the other Poddar hags are the reason she is taking this death wish upon herself. They have reduced her sense of self worth to nothing but being a baby making machine.

While I really want to agree, I feel somewhere her love for Armaan also plays a big role. I hate to say it, but seeing her husband suffering all alone with no one to call his own blood makes her feel that the baby somehow will bring that relation for him, completely disregarding that she is already that relationship

Originally posted by: Indira1211

she won’t be dying..because then Gen 5 will load..nutty said that Abhimaan separation is looming ..and she seems positive..so if that’s the case..maybe abhira leaves as she’s being forced to terminate or maybe she gets kidnapped by the goons..but it’s Also possible..Ruhi will miscarry..abhira delivers the baby but is sick in hospital and vidya and Ruhi take the baby..when abhira comes homes ..she takes her baby and leaves..but they can’t show her having the baby within a few weeks unless they do a leap. On the other hand ..Ruhi could miscarry ..everyone blames abhira..since she gets blamed for everything,.and she just breaks down and leaves..

Can this be the case?? Abhira and Ruhi admitted to the hospital for delivery, Ruhi miscarries and Abhira delivers but get slipped into coma due to her medical complications. Meanwhile the vile gang decides to hand over the child to ruhi as she will again be in trauma due to her miscarriagesmiley24,then the leap comes. By the time Abhira wakes up from coma the child will start hating her as he/she will be raised by Ruhi dayan and and Vidya-Manisha combined chudails. In this way the makers will get new exiting ways to torture Abhimaan and their fans by giving them more and more ddp.

Edited by Debospeaks - 6 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Phupha Sa ..ainvayi aap ke team mei join nahi kiya …dikhado apna jalwa..you are the only character on the show with a working brain ..put it to good use and attempt a hostile takeover ..throw the Poddars out and make the firm Bansal & Bansal …rooting for you

Siddharth Vasudev..man you stand out even in group shots with your expressions ….and make the fullest use of the little screen-space you’re given …kudos to you dude smiley32

If we ignore his cunning expressions for a while and focus on his dialogue that Kv used his talent and now discarding him is somewhere showing he is genuinely hurt and feeling jealous.

And it's true he was use by Kv but he signed up knowing everything, he thought he may change Kv's mind but nothing happened of that sort.

If it was Ekta show fufasa ke character ka bohot scope hota.

Edited by Drna7 - 6 hours ago