Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I was thinking yeh Poddar flippers bhi kitne cheapos hai matlab ek cabin ke liye chachisa kitne khaand Ruhi ke bhool diye…. And this VV shukr kare her dumb hubby is alive including herself because of Abhira and how conveniently she forgot that… Abhira should have let that chandelier fall on this stupid woman

I always think the same.Akshara saved Ruhi and took up blame on herself so that Ruhi can torture her daughter all the life in extreme level .Abhira saved V multiple times so that V can create problems in her life,Abhira United V and M so that M stand mute when V Ro Ru take their weapons against Ab Ar time comes.smiley37Even Naira,Shivani also did the same thing so that their next generation can suffer

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the day she was more focused on playing Cupid to Charu while her mother was being slandered by Sanjay and Kaveri, thoda disconnect hua..then when she went and told Ruhi that they were joint victims of Armaan ..and now when she’s more interested in her Didi and being the layak Bahu than finding out what happened to her mother in the past …apni hi leads ko itna ganda kaun likhta hai …

We know in itv ml & fl ddp brings trp, but inka tracks give it away that they write a plot only with the vision to torture armaan & abhira.

I mean itna bhi obvious mat banao ke as soon as a track starts viewers can guess it's another blame game for fl, kheer ke liye chor bulana?? Haddh hoti hain yaar ghatiyapan ki bhismiley44.

And the worst thing, all the grey characters who bully leads enjoy luxury, pampering & peace of mind. Leads inspite of good intentions always bullied cursed & isolated 🤷‍♀️, still wants to serve the family 🤦‍♀️

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Two characters Jin ka dimaag kaam karta hai is phupha and Dadisa so naa even I won’t believe she flipped pro Abhira

yes but phufasa is selfish..he just wants everything for himself..whereas dadisa thinks about the family… she won’t destroy the family or podaars firm just to beat abhira. I think dadisa is genuine at the,moment. Because she did have a conversation with vidya a while ago where vidya wanted her to make rohit the heir and to run the firm.. and kaveri told her no he won’t be able to do it..and that Armaan will hold both the firm,and the family together.. that’s the time phufasa over heard them.
Fortnight thumbnail

As much as i would like a good hospital or memory loss track. I don't want Abhira to suffer from a coma or memory loss or d!e while giving birth to the child. That would seriously be pathetic considering she didn't want a kid at first this soon, then the entire family especially Vidya made a joke out of such a sensitive issue like infertility and literally made her believe that her worth is all about giving birth to a child and if she suffers from any of the above mentioned things while giving birth then idk it'll be really sad and triggering

elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhi toh teeno triplets ki tarah dikhte hain ab kajal ko kaise add karenge inke saathsmiley29

Kajal ek baar insult karke chali jaayegi .it's not her standard to roam around these three.She has a Capable husband who have some sense .she don't have to be in company with these brainless people smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Duniya banane wale se aankh milakar baat karke aayi Kaveri Poddar.. Isliye abhi keliye thoda hriday parivartan tho chalega na...She will get her mojo back soon.. Mujhe Ab pe pura bharosa hai, aisa kuch na kuch tho zarur kar leghi.. smiley1

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

I loved Vivek in HSSH because he never fell at his stepmother’s feet nor did he stay around to be abused ..even though the rest of the family stood by him ..he walked away with his wife …his wife stood by his decision and did not try to manipulate him by saying hum parivar ko nahi chod sakte hain and all that crap …even when Prem begged him to go back, he refused …and when his mother came begging, he forgave her with a smile

It was basically the Ramayan template but they stuck to it ..because you can’t possibly write better characters than Maharishi Valmiki or Maharishi Ved Vyas…even if you have Vyas in your surname.

.they’ve made a mess of both Armaan and Abhira …I have no connect with either now!

So please don’t try to go HSSH route even in the future, DKP …because you are incapable of writing characters with dignity and self-respect !

Edited by sharadrocks - 9 hours ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

And it just keeps getting worse cause they literally turned one character who has tried to be supportive of her as much possible almost throughout the show vehemently against her in half a day.

Exactly, what was the need to make Manisha so anti Abhira and pro Ruhi all of a sudden? Even if Manish was upset with Abhira, they could have still kept her humane and with her core traits intact.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 9 hours ago
elizamerin thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Manisha chachi abhi tak Ring chori karne ke liye Ruhi ko chor nahi bulaya ab kheer ke liye Abhira ko chor bulayasmiley7

Fortnight thumbnail

I don't think Kaveri ka aisa koi hridya parivartan hua hai. She's good to Abhira because she's not going against her,not challenging her, trying to be a good bahu and even winning cases and helping the firm. She went against Manisha and Vidya because they dared to go against her. I think she's pretty much the same.