Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 3 hours ago

Abhira got married to the love of her life — she got cursed by her MIL even before she could enter his home.

Abhira won a huge case and signed a prominent airlines company — she got verbally beaten down by insults by her aunt & uncle in law that once upon a time loved her like their own.

Abhira found her blood family after 2 decades — she got pushed around, rejected and tagged khooni ki beti.

Abhira is pregnant — she is afraid to tell Armaan bc he might want her to terminate it to save her life but her trauma of being abused for infertility and being the cause of fallout b/w mom and son is making her willingly & secretly sign her own death warrant.

Not one milestone has been such that Abhira could celebrate wholeheartedly and bask in the love of family. NOT ONE!

Edited by mysticxmyth - 3 hours ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1846797241832366409

idk if its bigg boss effect but SP does deserve lower trps smiley36 but rishta is tied at the 2nd spot rn so smiley39

What are the writers and makers going to do now? smiley3The ongoing negativity, continuation flipping of characters, mute leads with continuation of leads in DDP isn't fetching TRP. A strong storyline is crucial for higher TRP, but that's exactly what's missing heresmiley12

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1846797241832366409

idk if its bigg boss effect but SP does deserve lower trps smiley36 but rishta is tied at the 2nd spot rn so smiley39

Identity revelation kaam nahi kiya kya?? Good... this happens when main track pe vidya ko focus karte hain. And I'm genuinely glad ke "khooni ki beti" didn't give them any trp boost. Warna har do din mein yehi sunna padtasmiley44

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 hours ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/varunya36898741/status/1846786595606671570?s=46

I really miss Abhir, he would have never let his little sister go through all the trauma she did if he had been around. :(

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

They actually echoed Abhira’s dialogue where she says “saare intezaam karke jaayegi mumma aapkeliye”, I am guessing either Abhira will lose her memory or she will be in a coma or something for a while and Armaan will have to raise the child by himself like how Naitik went into coma and Akshara raised Duggu by herself for a couple years.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Observer007

What are the writers and makers going to do now? smiley3The ongoing negativity, continuation flipping of characters, mute leads with continuation of leads in DDP isn't fetching TRP. A strong storyline is crucial for higher TRP, but that's exactly what's missing heresmiley12

No wonder abhira raaton raat pregnant ho gayismiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I legitimately hope Armaan blasts his family and especially Vidya for what Abhira is doing. Because no matter how much I dislike it, she has been pressured, beaten and abused into such a thought process where she values herself on the basis of being able to give her husband a child. Vidya and the other Poddar hags are the reason she is taking this death wish upon herself. They have reduced her sense of self worth to nothing but being a baby making machine.

I know that and I hate every bit of it. And its not even limited to the baby thing. Abhira getting blamed for random stuff is not a new thing. Earlier Abhira used to question why such unfairness keep happening with her...but in the temple last episode she was literally thinking that Kaveri got stabbed due to fault. . This is what they have done to her self worth, and it is so frustrating to watch.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Identity revelation kaam nahi kiya kya?? Good... this happens when main track pe vidya ko focus karte hain. And I'm genuinely glad ke "khooni ki beti" didn't give them any trp boost. Warna har do din mein yehi sunna padtasmiley44

what are you saying …if they let go of that, phir past legacy FL ka reputation ka kya hoga ..jo present FL ki Maa bhi hai ..but present FL is so preoccupied with being top lawyer and sacrificial wife/ Bahu that aajkal usko apne Mumma ki yaad bhi nahi aati …poor poor Akshara 🤷🏻‍♀️
mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Chuhi basically threatened suicide in order to marry her jeth whilst her husband was very much alive and in the picture, not to mention the 100 other F-ed up things she did before that. What does she get in return? Ek nanha sa mehmaan, family pampering and love, respect and being everyone’s first choice.

Abhira basically has given a piece of herself to each family member, loved them so much, went out of her way to save their lives, give them happiness and respect. What does she get? Physical, mental and emotional abuse. God, this show is so goddamn frustrating.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 3 hours ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

TRP don't have any effect on these makers.They can't see Ruhi being insulted getting high TRPs .They continue to insult Abhira more and more .