Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I have another kp. What if dadi over hears armaan abhira's convo about pregnancy or she is the one to read what abhira wrote on mirror & out of excitement prepares the will and surprises everyone with a party where she reveals about abhira's pregnancy.

Armaan will be caught off guard & he will not be able to reveal to family about the complications watching dadi's excitement or abhira will stop him from revealing it & then the issue will be between the couple to proceed or not with the pregnancy.

I like this KP moresmiley36

Aur kitne words & characters chahiye IFsmiley7

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Oh 💯. Sukoon ke 2 pal ke baad, yeh dhamaka pukka hoga, which will turn everyone against them, hopefully pushing these 2 together out of that mad house

You shifted to Kaveri is still a manipulator team???

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yehi padhkar khush ho jao, cvs kuch khatarnaak plan kar rahe hongesmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1846797241832366409

idk if its bigg boss effect but SP does deserve lower trps smiley36 but rishta is tied at the 2nd spot rn so smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

ismei suspense aur thrill thoda kam hai ..but they might do this too because currently they’ve made Kaveri saccharine sweet smiley11

..mujhe purani wali Kaveri chahiye jo hamesha situations ka fayda utathi hai ..uske bina show mei bilkul maaza nahi hai 🤷🏻‍♀️

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Exactly this. Badi minniton ke baad he has finally found someone that will give him unconditional love, no matter what he does. Losing that for a child who despite being his, will always remind him of his loss, is IMO the worst kind of punishment Abhira can give him - please to God tell him already smiley44

I dont mind if she sticks with her choice of giving birth after telling Armaan the full truth. It is at the end of the day, her body and therefore, her choice. They can be at crossroads regarding the decision but to deprive him of making that choice or making his case that he would rather lose the child than her is what is giving me the ick. Who knows? Maybe he might be supportive and do everything he can to keep both of them safe. She is not giving him the agency to make the choice for himself as to what he wants. Wanting to tell Armaan when he has no choice but to let the pregnancy go through and deal with whatever consequences it brings is cruel no matter how well placed her intentions are.

But the precap indicates that she has changed her mind and wants to tell him, so I guess she came around after all.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 2 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

You shifted to Kaveri is still a manipulator team???

Nope. But what she will do with the good of her heart will still backfire in the worst way possible. EIther way they both are out of the house, so I will still support Aasmaan Poddarsmiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

This stupid f*cking show really went from Abhira not wanting a child for at least a few years to having a death wish for a baby smiley44I hate this track so damn much.

I legitimately hope Armaan blasts his family and especially Vidya for what Abhira is doing. Because no matter how much I dislike it, she has been pressured, beaten and abused into such a thought process where she values herself on the basis of being able to give her husband a child. Vidya and the other Poddar hags are the reason she is taking this death wish upon herself. They have reduced her sense of self worth to nothing but being a baby making machine.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 2 hours ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1846797241832366409

idk if its bigg boss effect but SP does deserve lower trps smiley36 but rishta is tied at the 2nd spot rn so smiley39

Just checked Jhanak's duration... Baap re it aired for 55 mins last week😱.. Still getting 2.1😅 Maa se zyaada loyal tho jhanak ki trp audience hain.
Edited by OliviaP - an hour ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: an hour ago

BB's opening week trp is 1.5.Isnt this the lowest in recent times?