Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Muje lagta hai Armaan ne Abhira ka cases prepone karne wali baat sunli to avoid going to Dubai.....so he wants to know jhoot kyu bol rahi hai 🤔

Highly possible. Honestly I just hope that he listens to her when she does try to tell him - bas mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Itna toh makers ke paas bhi buddhi nahi hai re….

I love how the answer to most fan theories itna toh writers ney socha na hoga smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I was coming from the logic that doc told KP, KP told Armaan and Armaan wants Abhira to admit about complicationssmiley37 but naa.. itne shaanti se thodi na KP se baat Karta agar pregnancy ke baare mein pata hota tho

Naah. I feel for once Armaan will share his concerns with Kaveri as right now she is the only one who may actually understand his worries. She may tell him to give her time, but he will tell her that if this goes on, it may spell doom for this relationship. That is why he says that Abhira has to tell me the truth, else our relationship will get affected badly & goes to speak to her.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Unne pata chalne ke baad WILL main dhamaka hogasmiley36.....aise nahi

Oh 💯. Sukoon ke 2 pal ke baad, yeh dhamaka pukka hoga, which will turn everyone against them, hopefully pushing these 2 together out of that mad house

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what if KP gets to know and makes a grand reveal with the will …everyone says that she can’t conceive or whatever and KP produces the report with a flourish ..but she makes Abhira and the doctor swear to silence on the complications .:.💀

If Abhira dies, it will put Armaan in the exact position as his father was all those years ago and he will be ripe for manipulation by Kaveri !

I have another kp. What if dadi over hears armaan abhira's convo about pregnancy or she is the one to read what abhira wrote on mirror & out of excitement prepares the will and surprises everyone with a party where she reveals about abhira's pregnancy.

Armaan will be caught off guard & he will not be able to reveal to family about the complications watching dadi's excitement or abhira will stop him from revealing it & then the issue will be between the couple to proceed or not with the pregnancy.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 hours ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

if he doesn't leave the house after she reveals her pregnancy and he sees how the family treats her then there's no hope for them

Completely agree. Him being self aware se zyada he now has to take a stand no matter what Abhira or Dadisa say. He needs to tell them that he is taking this decision for his family's emotions sanity & that if required he will take KV along, but they will move out of that mad house that is hell bent on making his wife feel like the most insignificant person alive

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

This stupid f*cking show really went from Abhira not wanting a child for at least a few years to having a death wish for a baby smiley44I hate this track so damn much.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Yahaan hum Abhira ka memory loss maang rahe the, mila Jhanak kasmiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Completely agree. Him being self aware se zyada he now has to take a stand no matter what Abhira or Dadisa say. He needs to tell them that he is taking this decision for his family's emotions sanity & that if required he will take KV along, but they will move out of that mad house that is hell bent on making his wife feel like the most insignificant person alive

Scenario acha hain but bahut optimistic ho gaya yeh. lets see revelation kaise hota hain armaan ke saamnesmiley17

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what if KP gets to know and makes a grand reveal with the will …everyone says that she can’t conceive or whatever and KP produces the report with a flourish ..but she makes Abhira and the doctor swear to silence on the complications .:.💀

If Abhira dies, it will put Armaan in the exact position as his father was all those years ago and he will be ripe for manipulation by Kaveri !

My god you guys will not give up on your theory that KV is definitely not doing any of this of the goodness of her heart smiley36