Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Tweet delete ho gaya kya?????

No, it’s very much still there.

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Muje lagta hai Armaan ne Abhira ka cases prepone karne wali baat sunli to avoid going to Dubai.....so he wants to know jhoot kyu bol rahi hai 🤔

Edited by AnashqU - an hour ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://x.com/anita080200/status/1846761627795747287?s=46

For all his parivaar prem, he is definitely more aware and accepting of the fact that he has a shitty family who cannot be depended upon by them.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Nahi hai tho? I can see the scene

For me it's showing page not available smiley6

I don't have account but still can see other tweets........

IF has some problem with mesmiley7

Edited by Drna7 - an hour ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

1 day. Its the day after Kaveri was admitted. Very quick discharge.

In the BTS Rohit/Armaan said kuch dinom se Abhira sad hai and she is still in that pink saree she wore today so I don’t think it’s been just a day. I don’t think they will show day to day basis, we have to assume it’s been a few days ,Nahi tho phalthu 72 hrs mein pregnancy theories kabhi katham nahi hoga. And now Armaan infertile hone ka theory bhi chal raha hai . He will never doubt Abhira, ithna tho we know.
Edited by Chaitu.V - an hour ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ye hua tho I'll put in a request for team Aasmaan Poddar and join that forever to correct my grave mistake of gravely misunderstanding her smiley36

You think Kaveri told MGs truth to Armaan??? Abhira ko muje sach batana hoga means Abhira should tell me the truth na?

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

https://x.com/megha_1925/status/1846761841663295676?s=46

Abhira, I know it’s your body and hence primarily it’s your choice whether you wanna terminate or carry on with this pregnancy BUT this man has no one but you to love him unconditionally. You cannot just decide to give up your life without even talking to him first. What if he hates the child for taking you away from him? What if he cannot stomach raising him/her alone? Poddars give Armaan the step child treatment despite how much he does for them, do you really believe they’ll give your child a loving home and family?

I agree 💯 with you…. Rightly said this man has no one except her and he might even hate that child for snatching her away from him… as we all know Armaan is not that strong enough to get out of guilt or hurt that easily he needs an emotional support all the time. Thanks to Poddars. I hope she tells it quickly to him

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

You think Kaveri told MGs truth to Armaan??? Abhira ko muje sach batana hoga means Abhira should tell me the truth na?

I was coming from the logic that doc told KP, KP told Armaan and Armaan wants Abhira to admit about complicationssmiley37 but naa.. itne shaanti se thodi na KP se baat Karta agar pregnancy ke baare mein pata hota tho

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

Everyone are against, those who are not yet are either useless or may flip soon, Phufasa getting closer to next step in his plan to haasil firm.

Bohot bada tamasha with separation loading.

Either Ab-Ar will go together like we want or Ab will go alone.

I guess pregnancy reveal hone ke baad kp might mention abhira armaan's kid as her waris in her will. It will lead poddars especially phuphz to turn against them as he is very close to achieve his plan. Ladies gang will say pehle abhira ne cabin ka haq cheen liya ab uska baccha property se humara haq cheenne waala hain.. Blah blaaah

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - an hour ago