Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

It also is the only reason I feel that they have gotten Charu ka rishta in this khichdi, so that the last of the Bansals can also join the current hate trainsmiley44

Uski bhi zarurat kya thi. Charu and Kavu are prone to flipping every few days, and Krish needs his father's connections so will obviously not side with Abhimaan ( nevermind that they are the only reason he has a dance career in the first placesmiley36). Plus, Armaan literally mentioned today that his family can leave them at any point smiley39

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Someone said this and it makes sense (maybe?) that by "Abhira ko mujhr sach batana hi hoga" he means that he knows Abhira is hiding something from him and usse sach batana hi hoga coz sach chhupane ki wajah se kaafi misunderstanding hui hai unke bich

if this is the case then I'm sure Abhira nahi bata payegi and next day Armaan khud pata laga lega ya behosh ho jayegismiley36

Now the question is sirf pregnancy reveal hogi ya pregnancy and complications donosmiley24

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Uski bhi zarurat kya thi. Charu and Kavu are prone to flipping every few days, and Krish needs his father's connections so will obviously not side with Abhimaan ( nevermind that they are the only reason he has a dance career in the first placesmiley36). Plus, Armaan literally mentioned today that his family can leave them at any point smiley39

Kavu is not only tone down to Abhimaan aaj charu se bhi bohot weirdly hi baath ki hai..

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

maybe they want everyone to hate them so that they don't have to do any goodbyes when they actually leave the PH premises smiley42
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

i said the same thing. I don't think kv ko kuch pata hoga but Armaan ko already shaq hai ki woh kuch chhupa rahi hai

Maybe he's like she is surely hiding something but doesn't know what......

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

if this is the case then I'm sure Abhira nahi bata payegi and next day Armaan khud pata laga lega ya behosh ho jayegismiley36

Now the question is sirf pregnancy reveal hogi ya pregnancy and complications donosmiley24

May be just pregnancy.i can feel this this pregnancy hiding thing will definitely go against abhira .So complications won't come to picture . Abhira has now only one support.Thats Armaan.its the plot to take away that too

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bhai yeh phupha kitna pyaara hai 🥰

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Someone said this and it makes sense (maybe?) that by "Abhira ko mujhr sach batana hi hoga" he means that he knows Abhira is hiding something from him and usse sach batana hi hoga coz sach chhupane ki wajah se kaafi misunderstanding hui hai unke bich

I also felt that he wants to know what Abhira is hiding from him…. I don’t think he is hiding anything from her atm.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Someone clear my confusion, how many days passed since Ab got to know about her being pregnant?🤔

Coz aaj ka episode nahi dekha h maine.😑

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Someone clear my confusion, how many days passed since Ab got to know about her being pregnant?🤔

Coz aaj ka episode nahi dekha h maine.😑

1 hi hua hai shayad

Above message is not too short. Shut up IF