Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

And they wouldn't think how two different characters will have same name, same family, addresses the relations using same names? and still think they are two different characters altogether?

changing actors for the same character happens in many shows..I also don’t think viewers are so foolish not to work it out 😂
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

@bold Armaan is same just face is changed character sketch is same storyline is also same, narrative regarding his character is also same so irrespective of the actor playing the character is Armaan

I can't tag the other person.so I am telling this to you.though it's two actors,Armaan is one person .Abhira only romanced with Armaan (mainly current Armaan 😂with other Armaan it's only trip fall and eyelock)it's Armaan who romanced with two people.Abhira and Ruhi.so if it was in that logic,it should be accha admi .

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

It will be funny if abhira gets separated from armaan, decides to keep the baby as she still loves him , hopes to reconcile with him & give him his baby & then she meets poddars only to find out rohit tapak gaya & his child has replaced abhira's child's place in armaan's lifesmiley37.

Phir se bewakoof banegi woh

Lol yes i still believe ruhi factor will still come back to arman's life in full force ...they will not let that obsession go

Edited by Krishna45637 - 4 hours ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

It will be funny if abhira gets separated from armaan, decides to keep the baby as she still loves him , hopes to reconcile with him & give him his baby & then she meets poddars only to find out rohit tapak gaya & his child has replaced abhira's child's place in armaan's lifesmiley37.

Phir se bewakoof banegi woh

I’m still trying to work out how they will separate ..because their separation makes no sense..they love each other very much and they support and need each other..both will be broken without each other. So maybe abhira will get manipulated to,leave. But that doesn’t make sense as she’s pregnant.so she could get kidnapped and lose her memory. That’s the only logical thing now. There are criminals ,after her life. Maybe Armaan make think,she’s dead.. and he’ll be broken to the core ☹️
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

as i said ppl who are not regular. Some ppl don't even know character name they address them as abhira ka pathi , abhira ka sas like my mom does not know Anupama's mil she calls her as anupama ka sas , Anupamaa ka pehla pathi etc.

I also said that's what i have seen as even there are shows where fl gets married to brother like kumkum assumption we can not control but dkp is more experienced to decide what they want. If they want AA they will bring him but poddars kahi nahi jayenge as they are handpicked casts dkp may utilize them until sometime as he can not cast them again for rishta.

@bold then for non regular viewers the show wouldn't matter much to invest time in fictional characters

If there is a requirement of Accha Aadmi then dkp would bring one and the ones interested will continue to watch.

Rest let's just close this topic

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Lol yes i still believe ruhi factor will still come back to arman's life in full force ...they will not let that obsession go

Obviously ruhi is sane for now as she has her new toy rohit with her, once he goes she will be back to her obsession with her previous toy 🤦

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I’m still trying to work out how they will separate ..because their separation makes no sense..they love each other very much and they support and need each other..both will be broken without each other. So maybe abhira will get manipulated to,leave. But that doesn’t make sense as she’s pregnant.so she could get kidnapped and lose her memory. That’s the only logical thing now. There are criminals ,after her life. Maybe Armaan make think,she’s dead.. and he’ll be broken to the core ☹️

The show itself makes no sense nowadays...but the thing is dkp knows rishta has a loyal audience who will watch irrespective of anything so that's why they are too arrogant & do whatever they want , and say no actor or ship is superior to the showsmiley7

Edited by Priya5554 - 4 hours ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Obviously ruhi is sane for now as she has her new toy rohit with her, once he goes she will be back to her obsession with her previous toy 🤦

exactly..but maybe even if rohit is alive and abhira is presumed dead..she’ll go after armaan again.she was waiting to marry him while her husband was waiting for her at his brothers wedding.😂
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@bold then for non regular viewers the show wouldn't matter much to invest time in fictional characters

If there is a requirement of Accha Aadmi then dkp would bring one and the ones interested will continue to watch.

Rest let's just close this topic

i have already said in my previous post dkp is enough experienced to know if they need him or not they will get him if needed. Never mind sorry for replying carry on.
Edited by firewings_diya - 4 hours ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

The wait seems never ending now …will he or won’t he …seems a greater question than the existential to be or not to be !Image

X in particular has been on Nandini Raichand mode for long !

Edited by sharadrocks - 4 hours ago