Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

that’s how it happened in Gen 2.. with naira ..she loved karthik until,her death..although he moved on after she died. In Gen 3 ..the lead couple divorced and heroine married the cameo ..he was actually in the show for 8 months..and we got romance, love story and legacy baby..of heroine and cameo..so I don’t know..how’s it going to,pan out here. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If at all they go the Gen 3 route, I sincerely hope that they kill Armaan and keep the AA alive …Abhinav Sharma did not deserve to have his memory disrespected the way it was ..moving on is absolutely fine but the way it was shown was extremely distasteful .:.better they show the FL living a full life with the cameo and dying with him rather than what the writers made her mother do….
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Lol they give damn to everyone when it comes to trp

Akshu being the legacy heroine still got character assassinated by powders& is repeatedly called a murderer by ruhi

Where we thought abhira will clear her mom's name but she is caring about Vidya chudails kheer more smiley29

Everything is a joke for these cvs

Itz Ruhi who is the legacy heroine this time.Sirat's legacy.Abhira is a side character now.

She has a mayka which is a legacy family,she is treated as queen by all the family which previously FLs had except white days

Most important thing it was Abhira's identity revelation but the character who got placed in centre was Ruhi not abhira

Edited by elizamerin - 5 hours ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

Exactly both previous gen leads were not endgame ...gen2 FL gone & gen3 AA came

So here I feel again gen2 will be repeated with Arman being married post leap as it's same in ghum1 also & abhira will be a single mom , later they may reconcile but no guarantee of them being endgame

Can be but in gen4 they have really gone overboard with toxicity & torturing, humiliating the leads

So they can pull any stunt in between anytime just for shock value & their obsession of negativity

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha but tv audience who are not regular may consider them as two different characters. I have seen some ppl asking ye toh kisi aur ke sath romance kar rahi thi ab kisi aur ke saath Kr rahi hai. Not related to rishta but in the past. So i feel jo regular nahi hothe sirf social media pe follow karthe hai they may not know mucj about cast change. As unke khayali pualo se assumption bantha hai so to avoid that makers may not do it as unko bhi attract karna hotha hai.

That's my thinking but makers can bring AA too if they want to revive gen 3 kalesh

And they wouldn't think how two different characters will have same name, same family, addresses the relations using same names? and still think they are two different characters altogether?

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't want them to celebrate with the family. But akele toh celebrate kare. Abhira behen bata do ab tohsmiley13
Edited by Fortnight - 4 hours ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAk6WwUvoEp/?igsh=cjN2aWd3ZTZ3eXMz

All legacy girlies have been badi bahus, I just realised this lol smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: AnashqU

And they wouldn't think how two different characters will have same name, same family, addresses the relations using same names? and still think they are two different characters altogether?

as i said ppl who are not regular. Some ppl don't even know character name they address them as abhira ka pathi , abhira ka sas like my mom does not know Anupama's mil she calls her as anupama ka sas , Anupamaa ka pehla pathi etc.

I also said that's what i have seen as even there are shows where fl gets married to brother like kumkum assumption we can not control but dkp is more experienced to decide what they want. If they want AA they will bring him but poddars kahi nahi jayenge as they are handpicked casts dkp may utilize them until sometime as he can not cast them again for rishta.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

If at all they go the Gen 3 route, I sincerely hope that they kill Armaan and keep the AA alive …Abhinav Sharma did not deserve to have his memory disrespected the way it was ..moving on is absolutely fine but the way it was shown was extremely distasteful .:.better they show the FL living a full life with the cameo and dying with him rather than what the writers made her mother do….

but what’s extremely irritating here..is that this couple abhira and Armaan don’t need to,separate because they are not a problem as a couple..they love each other and need each other..because they are only truly happy with each other. They don’t have couple issues..the family is the problem. In Gen 2 and 3 the couples had problems in their relationship.so their separation made sense. Karthik and naira were always messing up …and akshara and abhimanyu were not compatible..he was too aggressive and had anger issues, and we saw her relationship with Abhinav was very successful..because they were compatible and had what it takes to,maintain a marriage. And here abhira and Armaan have that. They’ll be happy if they stayed away from,that family..who really doesn’t care about them. So I’m,still hoping that we see abhira and Armaan leave together..

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

abhira is busy with taking care of Poddar heir now ..so,she’s got no time to clear her moms name.. really pathetic writing and treatment of this show..looks like dkp wants to sabotage his own show..it’s no. 2 but looks like he wants trps to drop and for it to disintegrate..there really was no need for a pregnancy track now..they could have shown her clear her moms name..expanded on the family rivalry in the firm..and show how it resolved..and then gone into pregnancy..which itself could be a busy track as abhira has complications..they could have shown her fears..armaans fears..her pregnancy ups and downs..etc.But seems like they are spiralling towards some stupid separation and leap.🙄

It will be funny if abhira gets separated from armaan, decides to keep the baby as she still loves him , hopes to reconcile with him & give him his baby & then she meets poddars only to find out rohit tapak gaya & his child has replaced abhira's child's place in armaan's lifesmiley37.

Phir se bewakoof banegi woh