Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

But as far as I know in Gen 2 Naira died and they had a new love interest for Kartik and in Gen 3 dint abhiras father die and Abhiras mom was about to get married to Ruhis poppy? Even I am not sure which way they would go let's see what makers have planned

poddars will not go anywhere. Dkp knows the pain of finding casting. Senior actors milna kaafi mushkil hai considering they have utilized many actors already in previous seasons. Already armaan ka cast change hua hai. So abhira ke already romantic scenes with 2 man ho chuka hai show main even though characters same the but their characteristics were totally different so ek aur ko nahi layenge. Iss baar gen 2 repeat hoga where armaan will be married post leap. Considering rohith is will agree they will go ahead with gen 2 track with added pinch of gen 3 tracks for kalesh abhira ghoom phir kar poddar house hi ayegi. Agar uske liye AA laana hotha kabka aajatha as there were lots of worst tracks in the past.

So i feel AA nahi aane wala it will be acchi aurath only this time.

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Lol they give damn to everyone when it comes to trp ,Akshu being the legacy heroine is repeatedly called a murderer by ruhi , Where we thought abhira will clear her mom's name but she is caring about Vidya chudails kheer more smiley29

Everything is a joke for these cvs

That's bcoz of their stupid writing

Og Abhira would have never tolerated anyone call her mom a murderer but now the cvs have themselves forgotten what they wrote earlier now just toxicity is their goal

Edited by Krishna45637 - 5 hours ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priya5554

But why so much promotion for rishta suddenly

Upma leap sach mein flop honewala hai kyasmiley37

It already is a flop. Literally no one gives a damn about it. Esp since it’s a copy of Rishta Gen 2.
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

poddars will not go anywhere. Dkp knows the pain of finding casting. Senior actors milna kaafi mushkil hai considering they have utilized many actors already in previous seasons. Already armaan ka cast change hua hai. So abhira ke already romantic scenes with 2 man ho chuka hai show main even though characters same the but their characteristics were totally different so ek aur ko nahi layenge. Iss baar gen 2 repeat hoga where armaan will be married post leap. Considering rohith is will agree they will go ahead with gen 2 track with added pinch of gen 3 tracks for kalesh abhira ghoom phir kar poddar house hi ayegi. Agar uske liye AA laana hotha kabka aajatha as there were lots of worst tracks in the past.

So i feel AA nahi aane wala it will be acchi aurath only this time.

@bold Armaan is same just face is changed character sketch is same storyline is also same, narrative regarding his character is also same so irrespective of the actor playing the character is Armaan

Edited by AnashqU - 5 hours ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

So here we can say Abhira will love Armaan till the gen end right considering she says how much she loves Armaan making Armaan and poddars very much relevant in the story?

that’s how it happened in Gen 2.. with naira ..she loved karthik until,her death..although he moved on after she died. In Gen 3 ..the lead couple divorced and heroine married the cameo ..he was actually in the show for 8 months..and we got romance, love story and legacy baby..of heroine and cameo..so I don’t know..how’s it going to,pan out here. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by Indira1211 - 5 hours ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

abhira is busy with taking care of Poddar heir now ..so,she’s got no time to clear her moms name.. really pathetic writing and treatment of this show..looks like dkp wants to sabotage his own show..it’s no. 2 but looks like he wants trps to drop and for it to disintegrate..there really was no need for a pregnancy track now..they could have shown her clear her moms name..expanded on the family rivalry in the firm..and show how it resolved..and then gone into pregnancy..which itself could be a busy track as abhira has complications..they could have shown her fears..armaans fears..her pregnancy ups and downs..etc.But seems like they are spiralling towards some stupid separation and leap.🙄

Ummm..... I thought she got to know she is pregnant in todays's episode. Usse pehle toh she was wining airline cases and calling Ruru Didi. Ak ke toh khyal hi nhi aaya.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

That's bcoz of their stupid writing

Og Abhira would have never tolerated anyone call her mom a murderer but now the cvs have themselves forgotten what they wrote earlier now just toxicity is their goal

sadly the podaars broke her,..she’s become like what Armaan used to be ..☹️..anyway I hope we see her go,back to her original self,.she has to do it for herself and her baby,,
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@bold Armaan is same just face is changed character sketch is same storyline is also same, narrative regarding his character is also same so irrespective of the actor playing the character is Armaan

ha but tv audience who are not regular may consider them as two different characters. I have seen some ppl asking ye toh kisi aur ke sath romance kar rahi thi ab kisi aur ke saath Kr rahi hai. Not related to rishta but in the past. So i feel jo regular nahi hothe sirf social media pe follow karthe hai they may not know mucj about cast change. As unke khayali pualo se assumption bantha hai so to avoid that makers may not do it as unko bhi attract karna hotha hai.

That's my thinking but makers can bring AA too if they want to revive gen 3 kalesh

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ummm..... I thought she got to know she is pregnant in todays's episode. Usse pehle toh she was wining airline cases and calling Ruru Didi. Ak ke toh khyal hi nhi aaya.

yes Poddars and podaars firm,is more important..hope she gets her priorities right soon..
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

that’s how it happened in Gen 2.. with naira ..she loved karthik until,her death..although he moved on after she died. In Gen 3 ..the lead couple divorced and heroine married the cameo ..he was actually in the show for 8 months..and we got romance, love story and legacy baby..of heroine and cameo..so I don’t know..how’s it going to,pan out here. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Exactly both previous gen leads were not endgame ...gen2 FL gone & gen3 AA came

So here I feel again gen2 will be repeated with Arman being married post leap as it's same in ghum1 also & abhira will be a single mom , later they may reconcile but no guarantee of them being endgame