News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Mujhpe ye lanchhan. smiley38

Wo toh my presence was not auspicious for Sanju baby. So I made Vidya level sacrifices for him.

Aur ab ye sunne mil rha hai.smiley19

na uske khushi mai hoti ho na dukh mai phir kaheki phankismiley22
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Today Sitara is airing Rishta promo in every few minutes.

Maine tv par first time Rishta promo dekha hsmiley36

Edited by Drna7 - 7 hours ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan deserves this and worse for imagining that he can win over his wife’s admirers with two dialogues smiley37

I am waiting to see if a certain admirer becomes a hardcore hater of Armaan after claiming to be an AbhiMaan fan smiley39

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Someone please tell Raj cutie that touring Udaipur doesn’t take this long. Don’t drag out the trip unnecessarily like he does in his videos, just wrap it up like he says in his videos I’ll reveal (come) the twist in the next one and posting timely updates from the studio. What’s this behavior?

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Well actually Arman deserves this for being an ass for straight 3 months

But eventually this hiding will cause abhira more trouble with all the unnecessary insults & those powders attacking her from all sides 🤦

Abhira is a fool. If she wants family to accept armaan, then she would have revealed her pregnancy to the family. She knows nobody cares for her, toh woh jiye mare unko koi farak nahi padne waala. Even if she suffers miscarriage blame will be on her, family won't say anything to armaan & he will be loved by them.

If she believes armaan will choose her over the baby, then that's his decision whether he wants to keep baby & wants vidya's acceptance or he wants to choose abhira & stay as the black sheep. She knows family's love fir armaan is conditional, what made her think their child will be loved by everyone?? Abhira is no one to make decisions on his behalf, he knows what he wants. In fact family ko batane se atleast few members will genuinely try to save both her & her childs lives. Thoda curse & blame bhi kamm milega but then abhira ko neendh kaise aayegismiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 7 hours ago
Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

arre isko toh maine kal hi mute kiya thasmiley42

Uski theories bahot interesting hoti hai for solos

She keeps saying falling in love is the worst thing happened for abhirasmiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Gooddays

phuphasa ko chod diya na tumne... Ru baba ki team chunkesmiley7

Ek din ke liye choose Kiya hai, usse mera Pyaar Kam nhi hota. Aur Tum badi Phupha Cutie ki side Le rahi ho. Jhoothi.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tanu

I know why you're Team RR, that's the only time Fufasa is successful in his manipulation khaan smiley37smiley37

You saw what he did at the hospital to Rohit,

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Fufasa kaam is to lie and be messy but everything is happening without him, and all he's doing is whisper to himself smiley36

Let's see if PH paraya damad is successful in his next plan with the sisters smiley44

God helps pure souls.

Phupha se Jo takraega woh chur chur hojaega.

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Gooddays

na uske khushi mai hoti ho na dukh mai phir kaheki phankismiley22

Our love is like Chand and Chakor. Just like Chakor I keep looking at him and loving him from far away.smiley27

What the fu*k did I just writesmiley37

Edited by How_you_doingg - 7 hours ago