WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

A man doesn't want to be caught up in a crime syndicate...colour me surprised

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elim

Great logic . SRK should have supported Aishwarya through her personal issues. But Vivek, her boyfriend, shouldn't have called a press conference to defend her.

And how dare SRK reject movies with the Queen? Does he think he has his own choices?

Aishu mata is ultra-special for having light skin and light eyes. How dare everyone not bow down to her and cater to her at all times? Even if her personal issues ruin their movies and hurt their finances, so what?

Even a politician's death is about our has-been kween.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Double post

Vijay vijay vijaayyyyyyyyyyyyy 😡

Edited by sharaban - 3 hours ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maha15

oh ur favorite katrina acting is out of world--wowwsmiley36

When did Katrina the absolute non actress became my favorite ... ? 🤔🙄😮😳😳

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I doubt she's formally separated because there's footage of the latest Ambani wedding where you can see Aish, Abhishek, and Aaradhya all together. Media likes to make fake claims because divorce/separation stories are juicier.

ImageImage

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/aishwarya-rai-abhishek-bachchan-cute-candid-moment-with-aaradhya-captured-in-anant-ambanis-wedding-film-watch-101728890118764.html

So Salman comes onto the set bashing people up and trashing the set. Aish goes away with him to calm him down and take this crazy man away so he won't do more damage. Now even that is something bad Aish did. If she stayed and let Salman keep going berserk, you all would be claiming she's responsible for that too. She's damned if she doesn't, damned if she does. The best thing she could do was take him away from that set and he definitely wasn't going to go unless she did too. This is classic abusive behavior.

I'm thinking everyone here who judges her so harshly and claims she's at fault and provoked Salman into acting this way has clearly never been in an abusive relationship. It's not as easy as dropping them one day and cutting them out of your life completely. That's something that not even regular people so how can you do that in a small industry like Bollywood where everyone knows the other and everyone is connected. Most women who press charges against their abusive husbands or boyfriends almost always take back those charges and go back to the man. It's a cyclic pattern.

And as you pointed out, Salman started these scenes on Devdas. He was angry that Bhansali didn't cast him and jealous of SRK/Aish so he would come onto set drunk, lie around or force everyone to let him play the scenes first. Everyone had to humor him because he wouldn't let shooting go on. If you're telling me that SRK and Bhansali couldn't stop him, then why assume Aishwarya had any more handle on the situation and could stop him where these men couldn't? If Salman is the culprit here and no one was well enough equipped to stop his bad behavior, why punish Aishwarya? Why did SRK hold her responsible for Salman's actions?

This is basically victim blaming. Salman is the abusive alcoholic who comes crashing onto sets and makes scenes, but it's Aishwarya's fault. SRK has known Salman even longer than Aish did. Why couldn't he control him? Why is it only Aishwarya's fault because she's dating him when SRK has had the longer relationship here?

You call him a criminal here but then still victim blame Aish for the situation. If you recognize that Salman is a criminal and dangerous, then why put all the blame on Aish? Even if SRK has to replace Aish for Chalte Chalte because he's a producer and needs to start shooting now, why go out of his way to replace her from all the other movies he's doing with her? After SRK/Kajol, SRK/Aish were the biggest pairing in Bollywood. Every major film was going towards this pairing especially now that Kajol was retired. SRK himself sabotaged that.

This is revisionist history on your part. She called a press conference. I've read the transcript, she makes it very clear that Salman was abusive.

These clips are from that Jamnagar function from around a year ago. Things have changed since then
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

These clips are from that Jamnagar function from around a year ago. Things have changed since then

Jamnagar function was in March so it wasn't that long ago. They were sitting together and seemed fine at the Mumbai function in July as well.

Abhishek and Aish are also using the same ugly handicapped van to move around Mumbai so they still live together too.

She is also publicly wishing Amitabh on his birthday to maintain the Bachchan connection. She is never going to divorce so it really doesn't matter what they really feel on the inside.

Posted: 30 minutes ago

Originally posted by: anna143

ive seen nothing concrete where Ash has spoke against her abuser and infact Somi has said way more than her.

The following is a statement from Ash.

The statement issued by Aishwarya Rai on April 6, 2002

My duty towards all those who believe in me and love me compels me to make the following statement, even though I had always believed in the dignity of silence.

In the wake of recent rumours regarding the proposed feature film Bajirao Mastani, I take this opportunity to clarify my stand and end all speculations!

Some recent reactions and retaliations unnecessarily involving me and my name, and I have been wrongly projected, as agreeing to work with Mr Salman Khan for the sake of this proposed feature film.

The truth is, from the very first meeting with Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali with regards to this feature film Bajirao Mastani since the past two months, I have categorically declined to work with Mr Salman Khan… and my family is witness.

Yes, Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali and I have a wonderful and fabulous working relationship so far, with memorable films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas. But sadly, and for obvious personal reasons and disturbing reasons, I cannot accept to work with Mr Salman Khan.

For the sake of my well-being, my sanity, my dignity and the dignity and self-respect of my family — ENOUGH! I will not work with Mr Salman Khan.

The Salman chapter was a nightmare in my life and I am thankful to God that it is over!

While I have maintained a dignified silence about him and his wrong-doings, he (his family and friends) has repeatedly attacked the respect, dignity and pride of me and my family (with irresponsible rumourmongering. I stood by him enduring acholism, misbehavior in worse phases and in turn, I was at the receiving end of his abuse (verbal, physical, emotional), infidelity and indignity. That is why like any other self-respecting woman and God is witness, I said enough and ended it almost two years ago but because of a dignified silence, all have misrepresented my stand and spread rumours about my character and baselessly alleged affairs and tried to spoil healthy working relations with costars. I do not want to get into the gory details and obnocuious experiences, which incite washing dirty linen and other ugly untruths.

I have just to clarify this! For a very long time now, they have time and time again, tried to wreck my peace and sanity both personally and professionally. But they all forget-no one can play god; because there is a God! That is the only truth. My belief in God and my family has stood by me in solidarity, giving me the strength to rise above it all. And I must add, that it has been very easy for some members of the film industry, media or social circles to flog opinions, when they have not been at the receiving end. And when so many of them God knows, have been witnesses and in knowledge of the truth. This is truly sad.

Contrary to the rumours, I do not call him. On the contrary, he has tried calling me and texting me on the pretext of his film Bajirao Mastani even using Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s identity. I have been compelled to make this otherwise trivial validation in print because of the continuous lies and false stories being circulated.

Honestly, I do not have the time, energy and man power to keep reiterating validations against every false stories or allegations.

On the end note, I am choosing the kind of films, roles, and directors I want to work with and enjoy the experience of the film. This way I can cherish the making of each film and give my best to every role and assignment that I accept, with peace and happiness intact. And that is of earnest importance – peace within and all around.

I have just come out of a near fatal accident: accident miraculously only with an ankle fracture and a couple of wounds and abrasions; completely and act of God. And this is no exaggeration!

God is extremely kind and I sincerely thank my friends and well-wishers for all their prayers, blessings and good wishes – I cherish them dearly as I take this time to recover and heal. God bless all!

Posted: 21 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

One can say PC exaggerates or is attention seeking…fine but please don’t paint srk as a victim of circumstances who is a morally good, family man.

I know this shahrukh khan works for NATO, No Action, Talk Only. He listens to podcasts and then charms them with words in English.. don't worry baskar, we will save them.. one fan girl at a time.. we will restore their vision. It's the least we can do

That's them, not us. We have 20/20

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 seconds ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

The following is a statement from Ash.

The statement issued by Aishwarya Rai on April 6, 2002

My duty towards all those who believe in me and love me compels me to make the following statement, even though I had always believed in the dignity of silence.

In the wake of recent rumours regarding the proposed feature film Bajirao Mastani, I take this opportunity to clarify my stand and end all speculations!

Some recent reactions and retaliations unnecessarily involving me and my name, and I have been wrongly projected, as agreeing to work with Mr Salman Khan for the sake of this proposed feature film.

The truth is, from the very first meeting with Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali with regards to this feature film Bajirao Mastani since the past two months, I have categorically declined to work with Mr Salman Khan… and my family is witness.

Yes, Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali and I have a wonderful and fabulous working relationship so far, with memorable films like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas. But sadly, and for obvious personal reasons and disturbing reasons, I cannot accept to work with Mr Salman Khan.

For the sake of my well-being, my sanity, my dignity and the dignity and self-respect of my family — ENOUGH! I will not work with Mr Salman Khan.

The Salman chapter was a nightmare in my life and I am thankful to God that it is over!

While I have maintained a dignified silence about him and his wrong-doings, he (his family and friends) has repeatedly attacked the respect, dignity and pride of me and my family (with irresponsible rumourmongering. I stood by him enduring acholism, misbehavior in worse phases and in turn, I was at the receiving end of his abuse (verbal, physical, emotional), infidelity and indignity. That is why like any other self-respecting woman and God is witness, I said enough and ended it almost two years ago but because of a dignified silence, all have misrepresented my stand and spread rumours about my character and baselessly alleged affairs and tried to spoil healthy working relations with costars. I do not want to get into the gory details and obnocuious experiences, which incite washing dirty linen and other ugly untruths.

I have just to clarify this! For a very long time now, they have time and time again, tried to wreck my peace and sanity both personally and professionally. But they all forget-no one can play god; because there is a God! That is the only truth. My belief in God and my family has stood by me in solidarity, giving me the strength to rise above it all. And I must add, that it has been very easy for some members of the film industry, media or social circles to flog opinions, when they have not been at the receiving end. And when so many of them God knows, have been witnesses and in knowledge of the truth. This is truly sad.

Contrary to the rumours, I do not call him. On the contrary, he has tried calling me and texting me on the pretext of his film Bajirao Mastani even using Mr Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s identity. I have been compelled to make this otherwise trivial validation in print because of the continuous lies and false stories being circulated.

Honestly, I do not have the time, energy and man power to keep reiterating validations against every false stories or allegations.

On the end note, I am choosing the kind of films, roles, and directors I want to work with and enjoy the experience of the film. This way I can cherish the making of each film and give my best to every role and assignment that I accept, with peace and happiness intact. And that is of earnest importance – peace within and all around.

I have just come out of a near fatal accident: accident miraculously only with an ankle fracture and a couple of wounds and abrasions; completely and act of God. And this is no exaggeration!

God is extremely kind and I sincerely thank my friends and well-wishers for all their prayers, blessings and good wishes – I cherish them dearly as I take this time to recover and heal. God bless all!

Thank you, this is the transcript of her statement that I've read too. From what I know, Salman was still claiming during this time that he and Aish were both signing on for Bajirao Mastani. He was desperate to get her cast in the movie with him but she refused. Ironically enough, some of the Aish haters tried to create a narrative that Aish had so much power that she had Salman thrown out of Devdas and cast with SRK instead, in order to impugn her by claiming that she was after SRK and not a good girlfriend to Salman. If Aishwarya had so much power to replace Salman with SRK in Devdas, why didn't she do this for Bajirao Mastani. Bhansali ended up cutting Aishwarya when she refused to work with Salman and still retained him in the original vision.

When Bhansali planned Padmavaat as well, Salman also hoped Aish would do that film with him on the basis of not having screentime with him. Aish still refused. She knew just being in the same film with him, on the same sets and shooting scenes, plus promotion for the movie with him would never work out.

Originally posted by: maha15

Queen of absolute cringy overacting 😂

[/Q

oh ur favorite katrina acting is out of world--wowwsmiley36

Sharaban's fav is actually Pooja Bhatt. I've never seen her films so I can't comment on her as an actress but I find it very interesting that Sharaban disses Aishwarya, a global icon and queen of Bollywood, but still obsesses over a 90s yesteryear actress who hasn't been relevant in decades. When we were on good terms, I would listen to Sharaban wax on for post after post about Pooja, how atypical she was for a Bollywood heroine and how nobody compared to her. Meanwhile, if anyone mentions Aishwarya, Sharaban feels the need to demean her because she's not a true 90s actress.

For everyone who doubts my claims that Aishwarya really is a global icon and a representation of India, one only needs to look at SRK's own quote about how whenever he goes abroad, it's Aish and Amitabh Bachchan who people know from India. And look at the highest grossing Indian films in France. Devdas is the only mainstream film on the list. Aishwarya is super popular in France, particularly due to her Cannes promotion for Devdas. More comments in the Reddit link below about her popularity in France and how she even got an award there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1g4zwtk/til_devdas_is_the_only_mainstream_bolly_film_on/