Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

He did this with Aishwarya as well, abandoning her in her time of need so as to not rock the boat with Salman.

SRK said it multiple times He doesn't like to work with people he's not comfortable with. Because of Aishwarya, the shooting of CC was delayed by six months since she couldn't keep her personal and professional life separate. That wasn't SRK's problem. SRK was the producers . Aishwarya wasn't paying his bills.

Yes SRK was so scared of Salman that he didn't talk to him for eight freaking years. He didn't even work with SLB after Devdas because of his attitude. He rejected movies like Munna Bhai and 3 Idiots because of Vidhu Vinod Chopra.So yeah it's his choice.

Edited by elim - 8 hours ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

@bold:SRK has always been.He forced PC out of BW with his powerful friend KJo.He backed sexual assailant Karim Morani, even promoted his film on the stage with the accused when he was on parole despite the victim's plea on national tv.From calling Baba Siddique his friend,attending his parties,inaugration programmes to denying any links.

His fanbots can keep denying with essays after essays but it doesn't change the fact.

The excuse is the same…have to protect Aryan etc he’s been through so much. For the uninitiated look up bastian rape case on Reddit…none from Bollywood spoke up and they all still go to the restaurant Bastian that Shilpa (shady woman) co-owns. “Poor” Aryan was seen partying with rape accused at Bastian after the victim broke her story. Many in BW have no integrity and SRK is one of them. I won’t exclude his kid either. ☝🏻

Anyone can look up ‘bastian rape case’ threads on Reddit

Basskarrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Srk was equally gushing over PC all over the place too. You could clearly see their chemistry and his giddiness around her as well, along with gauris face and attitude tanking..anyway I am sure I'd feel a girls hand in my pant pockets no?l

One can say PC exaggerates or is attention seeking…fine but please don’t paint srk as a victim of circumstances who is a morally good, family man.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Before I'll read the whole thread I just want to respond to the topic title...

Indians make a differentiation between "friend" and "friend"...and no, SRK's equation with Baba Siddiqui wasn't that what makes someone a friend like Salman is for SRK... SRK went to that 'reconciling' party because Baba told him so...and yes, SRK had the wish to reconcile with Salman (and it was the same with Salman)...so, they made it publicly and Baba's party had been a good occasion to do it for everyone to see.

As SRK is SRK, he is a kind man and would hug another man who would like to hug him (for whatever reasons)... so, when Baba asked him to come, he came (more or less)... but SRK is in no way involved in (or even sympathetic to) whatever relations Baba had with politics or underworld.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 hours ago

What does Aryan have to do with the case? That guy has pictures with all the Bollywood kids like Ibrahim, Ananya, Janhvi because of Orry. why single out Aryan? These pictures were posted long before the case.

And what does Aryan have to do with this topic?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: elim

SRK said it multiple times He doesn't like to work with people he's not comfortable with. Because of Aishwarya, the shooting of CC was delayed by six months since she couldn't keep her personal and professional life separate. That wasn't SRK's problem. SRK was the producers . Aishwarya wasn't paying his bills

lol, Salman was out of her life already. If he was causing a ruckus on the sets, the onus was on the producer (Shahrukh in this case) to beef up security and keep Salman out.

Instead he took the sissy’s way out and pacified Salman by removing Ash from the movies.

In his eyes Salman was the bigger power and he was sucking up to that. He literally played a huge role in the boycott Ash went through and tried to sabotage her career. Only when she rose from the ashes like a phoenix and came back stronger as an actress and further solidified her position by becoming the Bachchan Bahu, is when he actually apologised to her.

And by the way, the same year Salman and SRK fought because SRK said something derogatory about Ash in Katina’s birthday party, so much so that Jaya Bachchan said she would slap him if he would ever say something like that about Ash in her presence.

SRK is witty, intelligent and a hustler. But he’s also an absolutely crass, shameless man with no integrity or morals.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I likes SRK, but We all now he is coward

Edited by forza - 7 hours ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

What does Aryan have to do with the case?

And what does Aryan have to do with this topic?

The first excuse for SRK on this topic is that his son has been through enough. It’s always the same tired excuse for SRKs lack of integrity. His son doesn’t seem to have any integrity either seeing the kind of people he chooses to hang out with.
Basskarrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

And by the way, the same year Salman and SRK fought because SRK said something derogatory about Ash in Katina’s birthday party, so much so that Jaya Bachchan said she would slap him if he would ever say something like that about Ash in her presence.

I thought it was about Katrina which is why bhai got angry. Why is Jaya always so happy around srk then?
Basskarrr thumbnail

He rejected movies like Munna Bhai and 3 Idiots because of Vidhu Vinod Chopra.So yeah it's his choice.

He just did a movie with me too accused Hirani