Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Did Aamir stay away from that British journalist he had a child out of wedlock with while he was still married to Reema and had kids with her? Did he stay away from Rani and all his other affairs during his marriage to Reema? Did he stay away from Fatima during his marriage to Kiran and his son with her?

Find proof that SRK and PC ever had a thing besides her gushing in interviews as part of her desperate campaign to stay relevant, and then answer for your own favorite's sins.

Srk was equally gushing over PC all over the place too. You could clearly see their chemistry and his giddiness around her as well, along with gauris face and attitude tanking..anyway I am sure I'd feel a girls hand in my pant pockets no? Would you? She has his jacket, told the story of how the ex left it at her place is that not proof? She said it and has the evidence.. maybe she shoudlve saved the used condom for gallery purposes too.

PC doesn't need to stay revelant, everyone knew her name in india .. and more ppl knew/know her name over srk in the USA too.

DONT REPLY TO ME clochette.. I like you otherwise but I don't want to hear the same old.. srk is not Mr perfect .. he is a business man first.. family man 3rd. Priyanka lover 2nd

Aishwariya is perfect though.. you can reply to me about Aishwariya

Edited by D3viL - 14 hours ago

Apologies rani for the condom crack. A little .. too yuck. Busy at work and srk is ugly 😒

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D3viL

Srk was equally gushing over PC all over the place too. You could clearly see their chemistry and his giddiness around her as well, along with gauris face and attitude tanking..anyway I am sure I'd feel a girls hand in my pant pockets no? Would you? She has his jacket, told the story of how the ex left it at her place is that not proof? She said it and has the evidence.. maybe she shoudlve saved the used condom for gallery purposes too.

PC doesn't need to stay revelant, everyone knew her name in india .. and more ppl knew/know her name over srk in the USA too.

DONT REPLY TO ME clochette.. I like you otherwise but I don't want to hear the same old.. srk is not Mr perfect .. he is a business man first.. family man 3rd. Priyanka lover 2nd

Aishwariya is perfect though.. you can reply to me about Aishwariya

I am someone who used to believe the affair was real. This was when SRK was my fav (still is my fav) actor and PC was my 2nd favorite actress. I believed the affair was real because this is what the media claimed. Then I got to learn more about PC's penchant for promoting herself and see past history patterns and I realized there's little to no evidence for any affair. How PC has done this same trick over and over, even in America when she tried to get herself linked to Tom Hiddleston. As her fan then, I believed everything I read about her. Her coming to the west helped me see the truth about her that very little is true about what she claims compared to what she really is and does. Her Instagram followers is another good example as she was actually implicated in buying fake followers. And if you look at the follower relevancy rate, based on how many of your followers regularly interact with your account (often considered to be a true gauge of how many real followers you have), PC is at the bottom of the list of all BW heroines. I posted a ranking of about 20-30 BW actresses in another thread and PC was as low as you could get in terms of actual followers who are regularly engaged with her activity. Out of her 90 million followers, only 1/3 are real, the rest are all bought.

Going back to the alleged affair. Besides PC's side, we also have to look at SRK's side. He's been linked to his actresses before. Juhi and Kajol in the 90s. There were serious claims that he and Juhi had a thing in the 90s but people forget that now because it was before the Internet and widespread media. Whenever people post about SRK's behavior with PC and the jokes or skits he's done with her, I see the exact same behavior that he has with every other actress he's worked with. I never see any change in his behavior to indicate PC meant more to him than the others. Yes, PC giggles like a schoolgirl around him for show, which is something other actresses never demeaned themselves to the point of. For PC, it was a point of highlighting her schoolgirl crush and implying something more existed. The more I've learned about her and also about SRK, the more clear this becomes.

As for Gauri and KJo's reactions, those were natural because why would anyone like to see the man they love be talked about having a secret affair with an actress who flaunts this affair publicly. Even if there's no truth to it, that doesn't mean one wants lies stated about them openly. PC's behavior was quite despicable and offensive to Gauri and her kids, and that doesn't change if there was an affair or not.

As for the jacket, people online have said that jacket was Shahid's. Media went crazy reporting it was SRK's but there's no truth to it.

I think PC has damaged her own reputation in India. She went from one of the top actresses to being entirely out of the running. She claims KJo drove her out. I think it's more complicated than that. She rubbed Akshay and Twinkle the wrong way and couldn't work with him anymore, despite PC/Akshay being one of the hit pairings of the 2000s. Akshay was supposed to do Barsaat but left after shooting the title song, citing personal reasons. Then PC angered Salman by turning down Main Aur Mrs. Khanna (I don't blame her, that film was garbage). He forgave her for that years later and offered her Bharat as a token of friendship. She signed and was ready to start, a major A-list film for her since Bajirao Mastani, but suddenly dropped out because she was in negotiations to do a film with Chris Pratt. A film that never even materialized so she dumped this A-list film for one that never happened in Hollywood. I don't blame Salman for being angry and blacklisting her again. PC burnt her own bridges. I say this as someone who was one of her biggest fans.

You say she's better known in America now than SRK. I'll say that it's not how many people know you as much as how well you're known and taken seriously. PC is not really an actress here in America. She's more a personality or someone famous for being famous. No one knows her as anything beyond Nick Jonas' wife. Her films here have all been garbage. She's more known as a TV actress for Quantico and The Citadel. I didn't follow The Citadel but I don't think that's well-regarded as a show. I religiously watched Quantico but even then, it was considered a guilty pleasure show like Grey's Anatomy without the fame. No one takes her seriously in Hollywood. Part of this is her fault for not reaching for major roles that showcase why she's such a big star in India. Part of it is just the system. She's mentioned how ABC had been asking her to do a show for them before Quantico but she kept getting offers for playing a Bollywood actress or washed-up star. She said she didn't want to do an Indian role. She would play a character who any actress could play and her being Indian would not be the defining characteristic (like her Alex Parrish in Quantico). It's the issue that foreign actresses like Penelope Cruz have. Penelope is considered one of Spain's premiere actresses but her Hollywood work usually is terrible and doesn't give her much scope. But Penelope is still considered a premiere Hollywood actress and has Oscar nominations and a win to her name. PC doesn't have even a single good English language role or film to give her any credibility outside of India. So she's in a weird place where she's burnt her bridges with India and lost her audience there but never cultivated one in America either.

Also speaking about Aishwarya, I don't think Aishwarya is a fan of PC. I say this because I came across an old KWK interview with KJo where Aish was asked between PC or Kareena. I never would have guessed she would pick Kareena, because it's well known how much Kareena hates her, but Aish did pick her. Her fans on Instagram were all saying this implies she has something against PC. I'm not sure but Aish is a good judge of character. For her to pick the likes of Kareena over PC tells me that she also saw something in PC that turned her off. That being said, I'd pick PC over Kareena anyday, as messy as PC is. Maybe Aish was being diplomatic for KJo, but Aish during her Hollywood/UK days was a much bigger star and had way more credibility and fame than PC does now in America.

PC's other biggest claim to fame is being Meghan Markle's best friend. Which also means zilch now that Meghan isn't even a royal anymore and is herself quite controversial in both the US and UK.

Originally posted by: D3viL

Apologies rani for the condom crack. A little .. too yuck. Busy at work and srk is ugly 😒

Thank you, that particular comment I didn't feel was in the best of taste and not befitting for someone with your integrity to say. There are certain actors I can believe would go around carrying condoms (I won't mention names but I think it's obvious) but that's definitely not in SRK's character.

He was a very good friend to Aishwarya up until the Chalte Chalte incident. I do feel he didn't treat her well then and as a Scorpio, Aish is not the forgiving type. She's the only ex of Salman's who, to this day, has never reconciled with him. I've always gotten the vibes that she's never completely forgiven SRK. His closeness to the Bachchans also I think may be a further factor in that because it seems even more that he's abandoned her yet again.

I didn't realize you weren't a SRK fan though. That's a pity since generally I think you have good taste. Who is your preferred male co-star for Aish then? I like her best with SRK, Salman, Hrithik, Vivek, and Arjun. Although I won't get started on Vivek and how he's still hung up on Aish years later, despite having a family of his own. I can see why Aish dumped him, as wonderful as their chemistry was together in their one film, because he screams INCEL LOSER vibes.

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 14 hours ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Also special mention to Preity Zinta, the only Bollywood actor who stood her ground and testified against the mafia. She said this to Simi Garewal, "people kept saying that I have balls or iss industry mein sirf akeli mard main Hun. I don't like this tags , I'm a woman and I can be brave without balls and "mardani".

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 14 hours ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

He’s always been a scared cat.. running away from problems.

Being a srk fan,i actually very much agree to this. Not for baba case,i am disappointed for many things. I find him escapist. Or may be for hatred started for some community and aryan case,he is playing safe from last few years.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 hours ago

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/bollywood/shah-rukh-khans-former-mentor-brother-eris-s-dsouza-dies-without-meeting-him-article-114202649/amp?utm_campaign=fullarticle&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=inshorts

We can justify his absence at Baba’s funeral citing safety reasons. But SRK has n issue with standing up for people. Latest example in the industry is KJo. Its a different thing that people dont hold grudges.

What would explain his reluctance to meet his teacher who taught PS Sangma too. And he paid his condolences. Did SRK even post for him?

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 4 hours ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Being a srk fan,i actually very much agree to this. Not for baba case,i am disappointed for many things. I find him escapist. Or may be for hatred started for some community and aryan case,he is playing safe from last few years.

Not just last few years. How he got scared of Salman and dropped Aishwarya out of five movies, and sided with her abuser revealed a lot about Shahrukh. This was 22 years ago. Not much has changed. He’s a spineless man.
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

The last time he attended infamous Baba Siddique's party was 3-4 years ago. Is it necessary to attend his funeral? He was close to Salman and helped him with his criminal cases. He allegedly died for him. This is none of SRK's concern. He was probably mourning Brother D'Souza's (his teacher ) death instead of this politician.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Also special mention to Preity Zinta, the only Bollywood actor who stood her ground and testified against the mafia. She said this to Simi Garewal, "people kept saying that I have balls or iss industry mein sirf akeli mard main Hun. I don't like this tags , I'm a woman and I can be brave without balls and "mardani".

Kjo also mentioned in his book how he was scared of underworld threatening calls n SRK was ready to take the bullet

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Not just last few years. How he got scared of Salman and dropped Aishwarya out of five movies, and sided with her abuser revealed a lot about Shahrukh. This was 22 years ago. Not much has changed. He’s a spineless man.

@bold:SRK has always been.He forced PC out of BW with his powerful friend KJo.He backed sexual assailant Karim Morani, even promoted his film on the stage with the accused when he was on parole despite the victim's plea on national tv.From calling Baba Siddique his friend,attending his parties,inaugration programmes to denying any links.

His fanbots can keep denying with essays after essays but it doesn't change the fact.