Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 hours ago

Why should he put his life in danger? It’s good he is staying away. He has 3 kids to look after to.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

He’s always been a scared cat.. running away from problems.

He did this with Aishwarya as well, abandoning her in her time of need so as to not rock the boat with Salman.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 hours ago

Don’t blame him here. He also has to think about his family. But remember many yrs ago Juhi Chawla accusing him of abandoning her in her hour of need, when her brother was in coma

Not sure if that was fake news or they buried the hatchet, they seem very close now

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

good for him. stay away shah.

Did he stayed away from Pee Cee as well for his family and kids' sake ?🤔..... (just curious)

-----------------

Edited by sharaban - 17 hours ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Did Aamir stay away from that British journalist he had a child out of wedlock with while he was still married to Reema and had kids with her? Did he stay away from Rani and all his other affairs during his marriage to Reema? Did he stay away from Fatima during his marriage to Kiran and his son with her?

Find proof that SRK and PC ever had a thing besides her gushing in interviews as part of her desperate campaign to stay relevant, and then answer for your own favorite's sins.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Don’t blame him here. He also has to think about his family. But remember many yrs ago Juhi Chawla accusing him of abandoning her in her hour of need, when her brother was in coma

Not sure if that was fake news or they buried the hatchet, they seem very close now

I've never heard this story but if true, that's shocking. I never thought he could do that to Juhi. She was the first to reach out to him after what happened to Aryan and she paid his bail as well. If there was bad blood between them, they've clearly patched up since then but I'd like to think that story is untrue until we know more. SRK/Juhi have always been the closest of friends so it would be really heartless of him to abandon her.

Sadly, I know this is common amongst all types of celeb friendships. Some of the closest relationships break down during a time of need like financial need or sickness. I don't think I would characterize SRK as this type of person though, particularly not with Juhi.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

He did this with Aishwarya as well, abandoning her in her time of need so as to not rock the boat with Salman.

and Ash has done the same to Vivek so boohoo karma caught her fast
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

highly doubt this srk has always been irrational and jazbaati hes not scared of anyone but even if its true then thank god because on such matters u have to think of others ie his family first

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

way to go, Shah Rukh ji. Patli gali se kat le.smiley2smiley36