Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

By the looks & the dialogues, this scene will come before the confrontation with the family

No I think its later.....guess blaming will come once they get to know that the killer was behind abhira and dadisa got stabbed instead and all are standing at the same place as today's last scene......here looks like Abhira has already left for the temple to pray and doctor informs Dadisa is out of danger and he is calling Abhira to inform the same.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnashqU

https://youtu.be/kqEgF7LKumU?si=K8C9qXuxpRgg-2t7

Just moments after armaan blasts on the family for abhira ruhi thinks it's perfect time to blame abhira in front of Armaan

The day armaan confronts vidya like this( & if possible calls her sauteli maa), mere dil ko tandak milegismiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I agree what he did in today's episode landed up adding ghee to a raging fire & his actions were not required. Lekin usse hero banana tha - bana diya. That he would.look bipolar is something I don't think even the writers would have thought throughsmiley36

Mujhe aaj woh khudgarz laga with his dialogues on stage …if he did not feel Manoj deserved a cabin, he should have told him on his face..why agree to go to Kaveri and build up his expectations ..only to say on stage that Abhira got what she did because she deserved it…I mean wouldn’t you feel slighted if you were in Manoj’s position ..I really would ..but I know eventually they’ll all dance together ..sharam naam ki cheez kisi ek character mei bhi nahi hain !
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Dekho cuties are divided into Tiers. Phupha Tier No. 1 pe hai aur rahenge.

But divide hogaya hai that itself is heartbreaking smiley38smiley28

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Roohi proves that she is her mother’s daughter.. always blaming her step sister and was always behind her stepsister’s ex husband.. Roohi was always behind Abhira’s husband till sometime back and don’t know when Rohit will vanish and she will be back to being a leech on Armaan.. shameless woman!! It irks me to see Roohi anywhere near Armaan or if she tries to talk to him.. her husband is still alive na.. go stick to him and fill his ears.. I really want someone to leak the video of her dressing up as bride & threatening Armaan with suicide & begging to marry her.. she is mentally unfit to bring up a child.. with the amount of venom she spews, hope karma gives it back to her…

Edited by Why_though - a day ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Mujhe aaj woh khudgarz laga with his dialogues on stage …if he did not feel Manoj deserved a cabin, he should have told him on his face..why agree to go to Kaveri and build up his expectations ..only to say on stage that Abhira got what she did because she deserved it…I mean wouldn’t you feel slighted if you were in Manoj’s position ..I really would ..but I know eventually they’ll all dance together ..sharam naam ki cheez kisi ek character mei bhi nahi hain !

I guess he accepted dadi's decision. Same like he accepted when dadi gave his cabin to rohit. Because that's how poddars functioned till now, nobody questions her, just go with the flow

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Roohi proves that she is her mother’s daughter.. always blaming her step sister and was always behind her stepsister’s ex husband .. Roohi was always behind Abhira’s husband till sometime back and don’t know when Rohit will vanish and she will be back to being a leech on Armaan.. shameless woman!! It irks me to see Roohi anywhere near Armaan or if she tries to talk to him.. her husband is still alive na.. go stick to him and fill his ears.. I really want someone to leak the video of her dressing up as bride & threatening Armaan with suicide & begging to marry her.. she is mentally unfit to bring up a child.. with the amount of venom she spews, hope karma gives it back to her..

Ruhi might be thinking the advice she gave him to sort issues with abhira, waisa nahi karna chahiye thasmiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I guess he accepted dadi's decision. Same like he accepted when dadi gave his cabin to rohit. Because that's how poddars functioned till now, nobody questions her, just go with the flow

it is not about accepting her decision ..but by giving the cabin to Abhira after promising it to Manoj, Kaveri did something wrong .:..she disrespected Manoj ..if she felt Manoj did not deserve it, why promise it in the first place .:and if she felt Abhira deserved something big, toh le jaake apni cabin mei bitathi…why break someone else’s spirit … if Armaan could not call that out, he should not have said something that implied Manoj was incapable ..agar galat bola hai toh galat bola hai ..!
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ruhi might be thinking the advice she gave him to sort issues with abhira, waisa nahi karna chahiye thasmiley37

Even if she didn’t advice him, he would have sorted it himself.. 😄😄

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

it is not about accepting her decision ..but by giving the cabin to Abhira after promising it to Manoj, Kaveri did something wrong .:..she disrespected Manoj ..if she felt Manoj did not deserve it, why promise it in the first place .:and if she felt Abhira deserved something big, toh le jaake apni cabin mei bitathi…why break someone else’s spirit … if Armaan could not call that out, he should not have said something that implied Manoj was incapable ..agar galat bola hai toh galat bola hai ..!

Yeh baatein hoti agar ghar pe tamasha karta manoj. But in a respectable place, I don't think anyone would question their matriarch's decision. Drama manoj ne start kiya toh usi ko counter karenge. He intentionally didn't call manoj incapable. The convo came with haq cheen liya context, where he was defending abhira but manoj took it other way. Abhira when she got to know cabin was allotted to manoj she was willing to give it back to him but he refused rudely. Ab isse zyada koi kya kar sakta hain 🤷‍♀️