Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

I agree with the stage thing. He suddenly did a 360 and made it sound like Manoj was undeserving by claiming Abhira does not need to say sorry, etc. But in the hospital, he was not wrong. The Poddars have been left and right blaming Abhira for their slightest incoveniences and now (indirectly) for not getting stabbed instead of Kaveri, how was he gonna keep quiet?

I have no problem with him defending Abhira ..but he needs to be called out for the way he handled things on the stage ..he was wrong !
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi too yesterday said sorry to manisha but didn't say more. She is strong on what she did is right. When manoj wanted to quit firm she told go away today. So they can't shout on dadi in hospital dancing on Abheera head.

I am not talking of the BTS ..I am talking of the scene in the stage

nutmeg7 thumbnail
love how Manisha is laughing behind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnashqU

https://youtu.be/kqEgF7LKumU?si=K8C9qXuxpRgg-2t7

Just moments after armaan blasts on the family for abhira ruhi thinks it's perfect time to blame abhira in front of Armaan

By the looks & the dialogues, this scene will come before the confrontation with the family

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am not talking of the BTS ..I am talking of the scene in the stage

she told manoj to go away 🀣🀣 Usko beta nahi chahiye na 🀣
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Manisha and Manoj being hurt and having a conversation with Abhira, asking for some space to deal with, calling out Kaveri for her bias, etc would have made complete sense. But this overnight venomous changeover in personality and attacking Abhira for everything, getting brainwashed by Chuhi and Vidya of all people is so effing hard to digest or even understand.

Ruhi gets brainwashed by phuphz. Ruhi brainwashes vidya, them together brainwashed manishasmiley37.

Irony is inmein se kisi ke paas bhi working brain nahi hainsmiley36.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

By the looks & the dialogues, this scene will come before the confrontation with the family

Abheera went to mandir hoga. Later check up and ruhi thought she ran away 🀣
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she is in a position to earn whatever only because she is married to a Poddar ..that’s also the truth !

Manoj had been sidelined because of Sanjay and Armaan knew it ..he was trying to set a wrong right …and he went and made it worse ..I even follow this show only for Armaan ..but he looked bipolar to me today πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I agree what he did in today's episode landed up adding ghee to a raging fire & his actions were not required. Lekin usse hero banana tha - bana diya. That he would.look bipolar is something I don't think even the writers would have thought throughsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she told manoj to go away 🀣🀣 Usko beta nahi chahiye na 🀣

Kaveri toh maa kehlane layak nahi hai ..woh alag baat hai..but I was talking of Armaan ..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Tumhari cuties ki list long hoti jaarahi hai..... Phuphasas heart is breaking into million pieces smiley28

Dekho cuties are divided into Tiers. Phupha Tier No. 1 pe hai aur rahenge.