Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

what Armaan said on stage was wrong ..he should’ve called out Kaveri for putting Abhira in a spot by giving her what was meant for Manoj..instead he himself made it look like Manoj was not as deserving as Abhira and that was wrong ..this after asking Kaveri to respect and reward Manoj …sorry but today Armaan looked bipolar …favourite character hai toh kya hua ..if he’s been written inconsistently, call out toh karma padega !

Kaveri abhira are in same team & armaan ko recently gaali padi hain toh balance toh karna padegasmiley36. In a way accha hua armaan didn't call out kaveri's hypocrisy else attack ka blame uspe bhi lag jaatasmiley37, poddars just need someone to blame logic ho ya na ho.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - a day ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I mean Armaan is dispensable. I don't make the rules

a man in a blue sweater is standing next to a bottle of beer .

If Naira is dispensable then anyone is.smiley36smiley36

Edited by Sera-high123 - a day ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Can someone please post Dimple killer pic please, aur jismein dimple dikh rahi ho woh wala.

Tujhe dimple se itna obsession kyu hain yaar?smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

While I agree, today he was just defending Abhira. He didn't want her to apologise for something that was not her fault. Honestly if you ask me, the fact that he had to go and give Manoj's sifarish to Dadisa itself didn't bode well for me, coz it means that even there Manoj isn't getting things in his merit, but because he is the son of KV.

Also the BTS scene is him saying that everyone blaming Abhira for having ambitions & capabilities is wrong coz she chose to actually earn the position rather than inherit one coz she married a Poddar

Bold: SAME. I would have appreciated it more if Manoj spoke about deserving a promotion or cabin himself based on his merit.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Tujhe dimple se itna obsession kyu hain yaar?smiley36

Mujhe dimple se nhi killer se hai. He was so cute with that cute dimple and nod to Manoj......phir jaake KP ko chaku maar ke chala gya smiley37smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Manisha and Manoj being hurt and having a conversation with Abhira, asking for some space to deal with, calling out Kaveri for her bias, etc would have made complete sense. But this overnight venomous changeover in personality and attacking Abhira for everything, getting brainwashed by Chuhi and Vidya of all people is so effing hard to digest or even understand.

I think right now it's years of pent up repression & anger that is coming out in the worst way possible & Abhira has somehow become that trigger point, which is why everything is falling in her. They're mad at Kaveri, but cannot be coz she is in the hospital, so the next best thing is to remove that gussa on her current substitute

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe dimple se nhi killer se hai. He was so cute with that cute dimple and nod to Manoj......phir jaake KP ko chaku maar ke chala gya smiley37smiley37

That guy doesn't even look like a gundasmiley36His face is so innocent smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

exactly this. I still have a lot of love for manisha, but I am not even 1% surprised smiley36

https://x.com/copeechamber/status/1846119629820719237

Neither am I. I have liked Manisha, but neither her nor Manoj have ever really stood up for Armaan or Abhira when they required it, but Ar& Ab have when needed. Be it for Kiara, Aryan or even Manoj, Armaan or Abhira have always stood by them. Lekin jab unki baari aayi, toh they didn't hesitate before turning on her

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: elizamerin

That guy doesn't even look like a gundasmiley36His face is so innocent smiley36

Is he some junior vakeel...Phufasa ne kaha he saw him in a firm...

Edited by Visszz - a day ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I think right now it's years of pent up repression & anger that is coming out in the worst way possible & Abhira has somehow become that trigger point, which is why everything is falling in her. They're mad at Kaveri, but cannot be coz she is in the hospital, so the next best thing is to remove that gussa on her current substitute

The writing is pissing me off. Abhira is not a punching bag nor a rehabilitation centre that people come and unload years of rage, frustration and trauma onto her and she keeps drinking it all in and still somehow functions like a normal adult. She is barely 23 and dealing with adults twice her age acting worse than goddamn children. What’s worse in all this is that she barely says two words in her defense and keeps forgiving everyone without even a single word of apology. Manisha and Manoj have no right to be treating her like this just because they showed her kindness and compassion in the past. Vidya, Ruhi, Sanjay are another level of nasty that needs to be cut off from her.