Frequent Posters

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

RIP an icon, business titan.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Just read about it. May he rest in peace. He was a real-life hero in a world full of sharks.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

May his soul rest in peace 🙏

Huge loss smiley28

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rest in power, Sir.

Truly one of a kind. End of an era.smiley19

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

(double post)

It is crazy. I feel emotional for some reason. Good people shouldn't die.smiley19

They don't make them like him anymore. I hope his relatives don't make it ugly in trying to take over the business. And hope they atleast try to carry forward his legacy.

He left behind a 3800 crore empire. Bas itni si life hai. Over in a snap. And no one takes anything with them.

Everyone is thinking of him so fondly though, the man truly won in life.

Edited by Daebak - 6 days ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RIP

Now to mention the elephant in the room…who will end up inheriting his massive fortune though? I’m really curious since he never had a wife or children of his own

Edited by Surly_Devil - 6 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

RIP

Now to mention the elephant in the room…who will end up inheriting his massive fortune though? I’m really curious since he never had a wife or children of his own

He has a younger brother and step siblings after his parents remarried

https://www.cnbctv18.com/entrepreneurship/ratan-tata-on-his-parents-divorce-differences-with-father-grandmothers-support-and-breakup-5298551.htm

Edited by myviewprem - 6 days ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

RIP legend...

Despite being wealthier than most of the wealthiest names, neither was he ostentatious in displaying his wealth, nor did he ever felt for a vulgar display of his riches.

Heartfelt condolences to a hero who was a humanitarian and a philanthrop in the truest sense.

RIP Sir..

Your mortal body might have ceased to exist, but you will continue to live in those whose lives you have saved and will continue to save through your charities.

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 days ago