Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Cardiac arrest means heart stopped. That’s how everyone dies. But what’s the cause of the cardiac arrest? For elderly people it tends to be heart attack or lung diseases leading to low oxygen leading to heart stopping. What happened here?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

What is even happening..he was so young..i remember him from K3G and starplus shows..

What are even the odds of this spike in heart attacks post covid vaccines..cannot believe what we all got into..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly my thought...the reason is important...it reminds me the singer K K who also died too early...

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

May his soul rest in peace. This is quite a shocking news. I remember seeing him ekta shows. Recently even my uncle passed away due to heart attack. He was in his early 50s. Nowadays there seems to be an increase in cardiac arrest among young people. Even a cardio dr was saying how he’s seeing a spike in cardiac arrest recently that too among youngsters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

RIP young soul

covid vaccine ke naam perpata nahi kya scam kiya gaya hai...scary bohat scary😑

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The Covid vaccine is a valuable suspicion, I think...it would need an official survey looking into all the heart-attack deaths... which vaccine those people had (if they had one) to then find a possibility how to prevent further deadly heart failures.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I haven't taken Covid vaccine. Ideally clotting time shld be considered before considering vaccines. Mine never was within range.

Off late a large number of Indians have clotting disorders as per my doc. I guess a combo of both Covid as well as vaccine is the trigger.

Now we have monkey pox to worry Why.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s not the Covid vaccine. People have had sudden deaths for years, even before Covid. Not all the history has been known. Does anyone know what happened to Sri Devi? Unfortunately desi men are high risk for heart attacks even in their 40s. Also lung clots can happen suddenly to young people. Lastly, especially in celeb world, drug overdoses are common as are suicides

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

So sorry to hear this news especially as we're all rejoicing over a new life. This comes with the sad reminder that as new souls join us, some leave us as well. May he rest in peace but he was taken away too soon. smiley19

Originally posted by: desigal90

Does anyone know what happened to Sri Devi?

A lot of people were saying that diet pills are very unhealthy for the heart. Sridevi used to take a bunch of them and people think her death was linked to those pills.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

RIP 😢 I wonder if certain men who passed away from cardiac arrest were taking steroids or other medication. I am definitely not a big fan of vaccine. I was worried for my friend who were getting Covid vaccine and to their kids. We need to remember it always remain in our bodies. Tomorrow there will be another virus and the government will say this vaccine is mandatory to work.

One of my friend took Covid vaccine and her blood pressure was 103 and after taking it, it went to 150. Nurse at the time asked to stay for one hour to make sure it is safe. My friend said she will not get the second dose. When there is no cure of last stage of cancer, how did they got vaccine available within weeks or months? And how exactly is it made? This will remain a mystery. And you can still get covid. It makes no sense why people agree to take it.