Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Posted: 3 hours ago

Pitch Report | Abhinav Mukund: "Dimensions - 64 metres and 65 metres square boundaries, 74 metres straight down the ground. Looks like a typical central Indian wicket and it is a black soil surface but it is laid in with grass on top. The grass looks quite dry. The pitch itself looks quite firm. There is no sample size because this is the first international game being played here. The local T20 league that happened a couple of months ago - there were lots of runs on offer. Teams were scoring above 200 and that's what you'd think when you look at this surface. Lots of fours and sixes. In those 12 games, teams batting second won 8 out of the 12. The curator spoke to me and he said the last four days there's been no dew at all. It could be a brave decision to bat but considering it's a fresh pitch, teams would love to bowl first."

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Teams:

Bangladesh (Playing XI): Litton Das(w), Najmul Hossain Shanto(c), Parvez Hossain Emon, Towhid Hridoy, Mahmudullah, Jaker Ali, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Rishad Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam

India (Playing XI): Abhishek Sharma, Sanju Samson(w), Suryakumar Yadav(c), Nitish Reddy, Hardik Pandya, Riyan Parag, Rinku Singh, Washington Sundar, Varun Chakravarthy, Arshdeep Singh, Mayank Yadav

Najmul Hossain Shanto: It's a pretty new side. Couple of guys are coming for the T20s, I hope they do something speical in the series. Last couple of months, they have worked really hard at home. Looks very fresh, I would have bowled first as well. Looks like a good wicket, I hope the openers will do something good. Three seamers and two spinners.

Suryakumar Yadav: We'll look to bowl first. Looks humid, don't think the wicket will change later on. Always a great feeling coming back home and playing in home conditions. We are really excited for that. There's a lot of talent involved in the group. The energy is great and most importantly, theguys are keen to learn. That's a great thing. (On the stadium) Looks beautiful, the crowd here looks lovely, very excited to play here. Guys who are missing out are Tilak Varma, Ravi Bishnoi, Harshit Rana and Jitesh.

India have won the toss and have opted to field

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Suryakumar Yadav: We'll look to bowl first. Looks humid, don't think the wicket will change later on. Always a great feeling coming back home and playing in home conditions. We are really excited for that. There's a lot of talent involved in the group. The energy is great and most importantly, theguys are keen to learn. That's a great thing. (On the stadium) Looks beautiful, the crowd here looks lovely, very excited to play here. Guys who are missing out are Tilak Varma, Ravi Bishnoi, Harshit Rana and Jitesh.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Najmul Hossain Shanto: It's a pretty new side. Couple of guys are coming for the T20s, I hope they do something speical in the series. Last couple of months, they have worked really hard at home. Looks very fresh, I would have bowled first as well. Looks like a good wicket, I hope the openers will do something good. Three seamers and two spinners.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Time for the national anthems. The pre-match ritual is completed and the packed house crowd is making a lot of noise. The Indian players disperse from the team huddle and in walk Bangladesh's openers. Arshdeep has the new ball in his hand.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 3 hours ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Most T20Is missed between two appearances (India)

104 Khaleel Ahmed (2019-24)

86 Varun Chakravarthy (2021-24) *

73 Sanju Samson (2015-20)

70 Shivam Dube (2020-23)

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Parvez Hossain Emon and Litton Das are at the crease. Parvez Hossain Emon is on strike. Arshdeep Singh will open the attack

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

W

Arshdeep Singh to Litton Das, out Caught by Rinku Singh!! FOUR and OUT! Litton Das c Rinku Singh b Arshdeep Singh 4(2) [4s-1]

Arshdeep Singh to Litton Das, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Savera84 thumbnail

Arshdeep Singh to Litton Das, out Caught by Rinku Singh!! FOUR and OUT! Fuller than a length wide of off, Litton Das walks across and gets low to mow it across the line. High risk shot, doesn't execute it well and pays the price. The ball balloons up a long way in the air off the bottom part of the bat. Rinku comes in from point, calls for it, settles under the skier and takes a safe catch. Litton Das c Rinku Singh b Arshdeep Singh 4(2) [4s-1]

Arshdeep Singh to Litton Das, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Najmul Hossain Shanto, left handed bat, comes to the crease