Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 4 hours ago

Najmul Hossain Shanto: Yes, I think we didn't start well. In T20, first six overs is important but we didn't do well. The plan was to play positive cricket but we had to manage some overs how we want to approach. Looks like we didn't have much plan but we need to do proper plan in the next match. We need to focus on rotating the strike. If we keep wickets in hand, we can get a good score. We didn't score many runs. Rishad bowled well and Fizz was also good but we didn't have enough runs.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Suryakumar Yadav: We just tried to back our skills and what we decided in our team meetings, it worked out. The way the guys shows character playing on a new ground and the way we batted, it was great. It's a good headache to have when you are on the field on whom to bowl. Everytime you have an extra option, it's a good thing. There's always areas to improve on.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Arshdeep Singh | Player of the Match

Well deservedsmiley32

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

India

Varun Chakravarthy: After three long years, it was definitely emotional for me. Feels nice to be back in the Blues. It feels like a rebirth, I just want to stick to the process, that's what I have been following in the IPL as well, I don't want to go beyond what's there and I just want to stay in the present, that's why I don't want to think too much or express too much. After IPL I played few tournaments and one of those was TNPL, it's a very good tournament and high standard as well. That's a place where I work a lot, with Ash (Ashwin) bhai also, we won the championship as well, That gave me the confidence here. It was a good preparation for me for this series. (A dropped catch off his bowling in his 1st over) It could have gone my way, but that's how cricket is, I can't complain, thankful to God. There have been many (challenges), once you are not in the Indian side, people tend to write you off very easily. You need to stay in the highest level, again and again you need to keep knocking the door, thankfully this time it happened, hopefully I can keep continuing my good work.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Najmul Hossain Shanto: Yes, I think we didn't start well. In T20, first six overs is important but we didn't do well. The plan was to play positive cricket but we had to manage some overs how we want to approach. Looks like we didn't have much plan but we need to do proper plan in the next match. We need to focus on rotating the strike, T20 is not only about hitting. If we keep wickets in hand, we can get a good score. We didn't score many runs. Rishad bowled well and Fizz was also good but we didn't have enough runs.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Arshdeep Singh | Player of the Match: There's breeze from the end I was playing. I didn't get the wicket the way I wanted but the ball is coming good from the hand. It's minor changes in the wrist, I keep learining and exploring things. The experience is there, the more you play the better you get. Everyone played well, Mayank was very good. I guess in this format is the best thing in this format is how well you can adapt to the situation, to the wicket and the ground dimensions as well. My motive is how well I can adapat and how quickly I can adapt.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Suryakumar Yadav: We just tried to back our skills and what we decided in our team meetings, it worked out. The way the guys showed character playing on a new ground and the way we batted, it was great. It's a good headache to have when you are on the field on whom to bowl. Every time you have an extra option, it's a good thing. There's always areas to improve on.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Congrats to Arshdeep Singh on winning POTM smiley40

Aurora_77 thumbnail

India

Arshdeep Singh | Player of the Match: There's breeze from the end I was playing. I didn't get the wicket the way I wanted but the ball is coming good from the hand. It's minor changes in the wrist, I keep learining and exploring things. The experience is there, the more you play the better you get. Everyone played well, Mayank was very good. I guess in this format is the best thing in this format is how well you can adapt to the situation, to the wicket and the ground dimensions as well. My motive is how well I can adapat and how quickly I can adapt.