Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 days ago

I didnt like Harry Potter - 1, so it wasn't doing justice to the books, so I didn't watch the rest.

I have read all the books though.

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have not watched Game Of the Thrones or Squid Game and don't intend to, there are a few other popular shows i haven't watched.

and I haven't watched much of any hindi shows in last few years, shows like Anupama or even the popular hindi web shows.

Was this topic inspired from the Seinfeld episode where Jerry Seinfeld says he has never watched a single episode of I Love Lucy ?

Edited by surajhere - 16 days ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surajhere

I have not watched Game Of the Thrones or Squid Game and don't intend to, there are a few other popular shows i haven't watched.

and I haven't watched much of any hindi shows in last few years, shows like Anupama or even the popular hindi web shows.

Was this topic inspired from the Seinfeld episode where Jerry Seinfeld says he has never watched a single episode of I Love Lucy ?

That guy looks down on everything. That show was a pioneer among sitcoms and was a trend setter... They invented (or atleast popularized) the 3-camera-technique that every sitcom since, including Seinfeld followed

The show Seinfeld is not that original either. Highly derivative. From multiple sources I might add

(Btw this topic pops up every now and then)

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Please please please watch Vampire diaries and Friends, please Musta ki qasam smiley36

smiley37 what is with this musta blackmailing nowsmiley37

They are so long so many seasonssmiley19

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

That guy looks down on everything. That show was a pioneer among sitcoms and was a trend setter... They invented (or atleast popularized) the 3-camera-technique that every sitcom since, including Seinfeld followed

The show Seinfeld is not that original either. Highly derivative. From multiple sources I might add

(Btw this topic pops up every now and then)

If I recall correct that is the very intention of the show, to look down and to make fun of everything and everyone.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surajhere

If I recall correct that is the very intention of the show, to look down and to make fun of everything and everyone.

Yeah, you have a point

But what grated me was that show was not original as it pretended to be. Even media and masses (including me, until I happen to stumble upon various sources) hailed it so.

The only original thing was 'The show about nothing' tag (which was not true though)

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Vampire diaries, friends ,supernaturalsmiley36

Also game of thrones.

How can you miss friends? Oh my gosh!!! Till last year I was in the same boat until I decided to watch it in October last year & it has never been the same. Have watched all the 10 season 3 times already & still not fed up.

Baki Vampire diaries I have seen thoda thoda. Supernatural never heard of it before.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

How can you miss friends? Oh my gosh!!! Till last year I was in the same boat until I decided to watch it in October last year & it has never been the same. Have watched all the 10 season 3 times already & still not fed up.

Baki Vampire diaries I have seen thoda thoda. Supernatural never heard of it before.

People are convincing me to watch friends, I think I will start in some dayssmiley36
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

People are convincing me to watch friends, I think I will start in some dayssmiley36

Let me give you one advice. Watch one episode of friends and one episode of GOT/ or any other show simultaneously to absolutely completely destoy your brain. smiley36
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

That is probably the main reason why you became bhataktijawani actually. Too much overdose of friends. 3 times already and not yet fed up too. You definitely deserve another award.