Kajol or Kareena who’s the better actor? - Page 3

Poll

Kajol or Kareena who’s the better actor?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Kareena. She is more versatile IMO.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Both are not risk takers and have been heavily favoured by a lobby

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 days ago

Although Kareena can do "more" and is more versatile. I think Kajol really pours her heart and soul into acting.

Her performances, really stay with you. and the natural acting ability she has is unmatched. From DDLJ to KKHH to Gupt to Fanaa to even the small role she did in K3G, and so many other good roles - she really nails her craft and makes her character stay with you.

Kareena is a bit lacking in that department. Other than JWM, I don't really remember her performances or care for.

I certainly think Rani Mukerjee is a combination of both Kareena-Kajol. Rani can do all of their roles.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 days ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Tough pick! Kajol's intensity and Kareena's versatility make them both incredible actresses. However, I'm slightly more drawn to Kajol's performances, which feel a little more authentic and heartfelt. Her emotional depth and natural flair give her the edge. smiley27

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Although Kareena can do "more" and is more versatile. I think Kajol really pours her heart and soul into acting.

Her performances, really stay with you. and the natural acting ability she has is unmatched. From DDLJ to KKHH to Gupt to Fanaa to even the small role she did in K3G, and so many other good roles - she really nails her craft and makes her character stay with you.

Kareena is a bit lacking in that department. Other than JWM, I don't really remember her performances or care for.

I certainly think Rani Mukerjee is a combination of both Kareena-Kajol. Rani can do all of their roles.

I agree with you on all you said about Kajol and Kareena.

I also think that other than JWM, Kareena doesn't have any decent movies. Ironically enough, it's JWM that KJo apparently tells his nepogang like Janhvi and Ananya that they need to stick around for. That Kareena's career wasn't made until she got a JWM so these girls also need to hang on until they have their own JWM to win the audience's hearts.

One thing I'm confused by is that you said Kajol had a small role in K3G. Did you mean some other film or do you really think Kajol's role is limited in K3G?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I also think that other than JWM, Kareena doesn't have any decent movies. Ironically enough, it's JWM that KJo apparently tells his nepogang like Janhvi and Ananya that they need to stick around for. That Kareena's career wasn't made until she got a JWM so these girls also need to hang on until they have their own JWM to win the audience's hearts.

One thing I'm confused by is that you said Kajol had a small role in K3G. Did you mean some other film or do you really think Kajol's role is limited in K3G?

I mean Kajol was a significant part of K3G, but she certainly wasn’t in every scene. I guess it’s not a small role but not exactly a female lead either

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I mean Kajol was a significant part of K3G, but she certainly wasn’t in every scene. I guess it’s not a small role but not exactly a female lead either

Interesting, I never saw it that way. Maybe because I would watch K3G for SRK and Kajol so for me, Kajol is the most memorable part of the film.

I wish there was someone who calculated the screentimes for actors in these films, particularly the Filmfare nominated performances. I'd especially like to weigh the winning performances and how lengthy they were to their fellow nominees like Kajol's in K3G vs her contemporaries.

I know there are sites like that for Oscar nominated performances but none for Filmfare I think.

SchwiftyRekt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Both are not risk takers and have been heavily favoured by a lobby

That doesn’t make them bad actors tho

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

good actors. nothing great about them.

rani and priyanka are far superior actors.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

kareena doesn't have secent movies?

Have you seen Omkara?