Kajol or Kareena who’s the better actor? - Page 2

Poll

Kajol or Kareena who’s the better actor?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Kajol. And yes I am biased. smiley14 90s kid ! smiley42

While Kajol cannot pull a Poo, Kareena cannot pull a MNIK Sam’s death scene too. But they’re both brilliant and lovely to watch the roles they play !

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kajol easily and it's not even a question.

She was pioneering in the types of roles she did in the 90s. It's been so long and PR has changed the game where these incompetent young actresses like Alia get credit for breaking new molds of heroines onscreen, that Kajol's work gets forgotten.

Gupt gave us one of the first commercial films where a mainstream actress played a negative role. In Dushman, she played an action heroine. Not just any action heroine, but a realistic one who audiences can actually root for. A normal young woman who's forced to step up to destroy the enemy who destroyed her life, not like the spies and super agents that heroines get to play in roles today which I find all interchangeable.

Dushman was directed by Tanuja Chandra, one of the few prominent female directors, particularly at a time when Farah Khan was not yet a director. I highly recommend Tanuja Chandra's "trilogy" of heroine-centric films like Dushman (Kajol), Sangharsh (Preity), and Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar (Amisha). All get action roles but without becoming action heroines if that makes sense. They're playing relatable, imperfect human beings who can be strong and defeat their enemy without sending people flying through walls with one kick.

As for Kareena, keep in mind that this is the same actress who said Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon was the deepest role that any actress had ever played before onscreen. I wonder if even she believed that drivel.

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I absolutely love Kajol so obv Kajol for me but if there's one actress I love with her is Kareena. They had great chemistry in K3G and We r family and they play off so well opposite eachother.

Edited by SrikantTiwari - 7 days ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kareena Kapoor any day

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kareena Kapoor Khan for me

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

kajol-kajol-devgan-21790895-478-500.jpg

Her eyes say a lot when she's acting! smiley27

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

kk.jpg

Her eyes also say a lot too! smiley27

rckRadhe thumbnail

Haven't quite decided just yet. smiley4

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kajol and kareena are both good tough choice but Kajol is a better Bollywood actress, she creates better chemistry with all her costars. kareena besides shahid, abhishek and Vivek, akshaye khanna, she really didn't have any chemistry with her heroes.

Rosyme thumbnail

Just now saw 3 idiots again on TV. Kareena s acting during her sisters delivery scene was too good and real.

She did so well in Udta Punjab n a small role, omkara and so many good films.

If the director is good, she performs very well..

Edited by Rosyme - 7 days ago