Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

My concentration is only on Charu's gown back cut😂😂😂

Did you notice KP and Ruhi have got the same hairstyle??smiley36smiley36

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now chorus gang party badal liye. Itne pyaar se to hamesha Abhimaan ko hug karte the. 😪😪😪

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

acha hua nahi hui agar seperation hain to abhira pregnant abhi nahi dekha sakte smiley37

Main kaju-sanju ki baat kr rhi thismiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAhk5NxS5Gq/?igsh=eWxhNDM2eXNyMXF2 Edited the post smiley6smiley37smiley39

Edited by Debospeaks - a day ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/Vxd3MMuIaiY?si=mmJtYLc5H04CowZm

"Main apey parivaar k saath ek ghar mai reh raha hoon woh merey liye kaafi hain"

Abhira behen record this and hit play when he tries to leave the next time smiley36

Armaan boy Vidya ki aankhon mein humesha hi nafrat thi but vo tab tumhari bhakti se dhaki hui thi. And I was right, more then feeling sad for making his maaaaa angry or sad he is feeling guilty as he is ehsaan mein daba hua and feel his whole life and actions should be dedicated to that zehreeli naagin. When he will get some jolt and realise sachhai, it will be late. And he looks mentally frustrated as he thinks he is betraying V by not being her pairo ki dhool.

Ab also like her beloved husband thinks doing good things to maaaa will make her soft towards her pati and his mood will improve as if that witch wasn't behaving possessed. I feel soon she'll also reach her trigger point and sunao Ar or maaaa and maybe leave them for few days or long time.

Soon wishing ye dono maaaa bhakti se bahar aaye but dkp cannot part ways with it.

Edited...... Photo is undefined I don't know why??

Edited by Debospeaks - a day ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Woh toh bol rahi hai bhul jao Bansal fir, kyu bhule cutie, khoon paseene ki mehnat hai unki.

arre don't worry woh sambhal legi. Phir saath bhi degi cutie ka. Kahi aise hi bonding na badh jaye dono kismiley42
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
bukhar hoga shayadsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Ik Bhot bakwas joke tha but couldn't help it