Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

don't worry Kajal unhe sambhal legi smiley27

Kajal khud ko nahi sambhaal sakti h, hamesha bheki bheki batein karti h, phuphasa ko kaise sambhalegismiley36

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Sara epis BTS mein dikha diya as if suddenly the serial has shifted to youtube 😏😏😏

Abhi toh dono ki romantic life ki shuruaat hui thi, kp ne sab pe paani fer diyasmiley19

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Grown up man should have controlled his hormones before getting married when Abhira clearly backed out of it knowing her medical conditions. Why didn't he gave a second thought to his mom's ultimatum then???

With the amount of disasters happened in their second wedding, I certainly feel they will go for a separation and after that will get married 3 time with happy vibes all around🤞

before this 3rd time marriage woh bhi isi pagal khane main i want abhira to be sucessfull in carrier so much that sanjay aur kaveri use tana dene se pehle soche aur woh maa ban sakti hain that also get clear and she give hard time to both maa beta before this happens but why i want another accha aadmi now i am fed up of armaan sa smiley36 thode din main main phir change ho jaun to pata nahi as show charector change rato raat smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Abhi toh dono ki romantic life ki shuruaat hui thi, kp ne sab pe paani fer diyasmiley19

acha hua nahi hui agar seperation hain to abhira pregnant abhi nahi dekha sakte smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

They are going to make Armaan and Abhira change their dress and ask them not to attend the party??

Edited by Sera-high123 - a day ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Woh toh bol rahi hai bhul jao Bansal fir, kyu bhule cutie, khoon paseene ki mehnat hai unki.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1841102390058942874

relevant to the topic

Edited by Sera-high123 - a day ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

This is exactly what I want to explain to people who ask - why did he marry her when Vidya opposed the shaadi. That is because he expected that being called Vidya's son, she will relent to the fact that her son is happy and will grudgingly accept them. Also Vidya never really had a personal dushmani with Abhira like Kaveri did. SO in Armaan's head - if Kaveri can come to terms with his shaadi with Abhira, he assumed Vidya would easily come around.

That Vidya chose the behave this way and actually punish him for making a choice that wasn't what she wanted - that is killing him every single day. He cannot hold Abhira responsible, coz he asked her marry him knowing the situation at his home. He cannot blame Vidya as she had already shown her displeasure before the wedding itself. So bacha kaun - woh khud. That is why he is punishing himself as a sort of atonement for putting all 3 people in the current situation

@bold very succinctly put ..Armaan cannot embrace the happiness that is due to him and Abhira while Vidya is in pain ..and he himself is responsible for that pain …Armaan would’ve left home and made his peace ..that was the price Vidya was asking to let go of her anger and accept him as her son ..she even gave them dahi cheeni ..but Kaveri put a stop to that too ..now Armaan is pretty much stuck ..every day Vidya is punishing him by underlining the fact that he is no longer her son ….i think the man is basically stuck between a rock and a hard place and has nowhere to go ..! Is it fair that Abhira gets hurt in the process and is he doing right by Abhira ? No it is not and he isn’t ..but that’s what being collateral damage is all about !