Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/Vxd3MMuIaiY?si=mmJtYLc5H04CowZm

"Main apey parivaar k saath ek ghar mai reh raha hoon woh merey liye kaafi hain"

Abhira behen record this and hit play when he tries to leave the next time smiley36

Sukoon Sticker - Sukoon - Discover & Share GIFs

Thank you Armaan za, she needed that with her dumbAxx, we know he doesn't act like it but he's grown man let him handle his family. I like her zidd when she's determine not to lose on a challenge to her career or life but other stuff no. Ar you better not apologize either for this

Thank you Vitch, because of you Armaan did what we that love Ab wanted him to say MYODB smiley40smiley41smiley32. I forgive him, but if he apologize he's back on my Sh*t List

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thank you Armaan za, she needed that with her dumbAxx, we know he doesn't act like it but he's grown man let him handle his family. I like her zidd when she's determine not to lose on a challenge to her career or life but other stuff no. Ar you better not apologize either for this

Thank you Vitch, because of you Armaan did what we that love Ab wanted him to say MYODB smiley40smiley41smiley32. I forgive him, but if he apologize he's back on my Sh*t List

Expand MYODB... I didnt get it😅
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Did Vidya think she’d be accused of being indifferent to her stepson’s interests if she didn’t object to him marrying a woman, who allegedly had fertility issues ….because I dont see any reason why she had to be so fixated on stopping the wedding at all costs for that reason ..right now of course, she is furious that Armaan did not pay heed to her despite her having wholeheartedly embraced her sauten’s son .:he has insulted her magnanimity by choosing his own happiness over her and that’s what she can’t take ..and because of this, she’s making Armaan feel like he’s been ungrateful despite her having showered him with love and he’s feeling guilty as a result ..not for having married Abhira but for having hurt his mother…he thought she’d be angry with him but he likely never imagined that she’d disown him the way she has !

This is exactly what I want to explain to people who ask - why did he marry her when Vidya opposed the shaadi. That is because he expected that being called Vidya's son, she will relent to the fact that her son is happy and will grudgingly accept them. Also Vidya never really had a personal dushmani with Abhira like Kaveri did. SO in Armaan's head - if Kaveri can come to terms with his shaadi with Abhira, he assumed Vidya would easily come around.

That Vidya chose the behave this way and actually punish him for making a choice that wasn't what she wanted - that is killing him every single day. He cannot hold Abhira responsible, coz he asked her marry him knowing the situation at his home. He cannot blame Vidya as she had already shown her displeasure before the wedding itself. So bacha kaun - woh khud. That is why he is punishing himself as a sort of atonement for putting all 3 people in the current situation

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Mind your own damn business?

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I am assuming she meant Mind Your Own Damn Businesssmiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Grown up man should have controlled his hormones before getting married when Abhira clearly backed out of it knowing her medical conditions. Why didn't he gave a second thought to his mom's ultimatum then???

With the amount of disasters happened in their second wedding, I certainly feel they will go for a separation and after that will get married 3 time with happy vibes all around🤞

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mera cutie Phupha ke saath thik nhi ho raha.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

don't worry Kajal unhe sambhal legi smiley27
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

So maaaany btssmiley44

Jab bhi aao 1 new bts dikhta h and that too worse then previous one.......

Divorce track ki yaad aagayismiley24

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Muje bhi bura laga but zyaada hasi aayismiley36