Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Waise Abhimaan ko koi sharm nhi hai, garden mein kiss kar rahe hain.

They had a full fleged mole counting kissing session in the gazebo where Kaveri had front row seats, when they weren't even married, aur tujhe ek kiss itna scandalous lagta haismiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but dkp doesn’t want to show their suhaagraat yet..that’s why this scene was outside…if it was in their bedroom they would have had to show them go further…or it would look like he pushed abhira away again..Can you believe this couple. They been sleeping next to each other for 3 months…just saying good night and falling asleep,😂.. I’m assuming that’s what’s happening.. because they’re lead couple and their suhaagraat will be shown..

Funny So True GIFs | Tenor

if dkp know what's good for them no assuming it's fact smiley7

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Did Vidya think she’d be accused of being indifferent to her stepson’s interests if she didn’t object to him marrying a woman, who allegedly had fertility issues ….because I dont see any reason why she had to be so fixated on stopping the wedding at all costs for that reason ..right now of course, she is furious that Armaan did not pay heed to her despite her having wholeheartedly embraced her sauten’s son .:he has insulted her magnanimity by choosing his own happiness over her and that’s what she can’t take ..and because of this, she’s making Armaan feel like he’s been ungrateful despite her having showered him with love and he’s feeling guilty as a result ..not for having married Abhira but for having hurt his mother…he thought she’d be angry with him but he likely never imagined that she’d disown him the way she has !

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I am sorry to put it out so harshly ..but are they crazy enough to K word the baby and Rohit one after the other ?

See if they want to try a redux of the rumaal wedding track where again Abhimaan land up getting married instead of Armaan & Ruhi, they need to keep the baby & Abhira has to disappear with or without a baby. (kind of how they did with the whole Karthik, Naira & Vedika situation) - So both going kind of seems moot, coz there would be absolutely no reason then for Ruhi to be there. Also the way things are going, they look like they want to keep this triangle/square till the end of the gen

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sorry forget Vitch, but why is Ab trying to hug Ruhaya a simple congratulations is good enough where she's standing. Hug was too extra for me smiley21

They want to WW cheater kahiki Ruhi before IR . They are degrading V, showing her evil and pathetic so audience will forget what that shameless Ruhi did from last 1n half yr. They expect audience to forget Ruhi’s shameless act and blackmailing on AA wedding day by showing Evilness of VV.🤡
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Negative way mein bhi analysis aaya hai kya??smiley37smiley37

Haan - that he is holding her hostage in this relationship and forcing her to be bound to himsmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

No... Condition like Pulmonary Hypertension is so petty in DKP versesmiley37smiley37

I loved that of all people you caught that & quoted on my statement - expected it & loved you reacted the way I expected - kaash DKP ke writers bhi aise hi achche way main predictive hotesmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was such a joke that Armaan was thinking about whether to reveal Ruhi kaands to Ro and tells her he will reveal all if she thinks of giving dhokha. Bhai, already de chuki hai dhokha. More than once. Tabhi toh dulhan banke blackmail kiya Armaan ko to marry. First also he hid truth claiming Rohit ki khushi, today again same thing.

Now the justification will be - Ru Ro are in an intimate enough relationship to get pregnant. And so hiding truth ended up being for the best 🙄

Edited by Pinecone - a day ago
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sorry forget Vitch, but why is Ab trying to hug Ruhaya a simple congratulations is good enough where she's standing. Hug was too extra for me smiley21

Arre aap ko pata nahi hai - yeh 3 mahine main Abhira & Ruhi have gone from being former sautans to sister like devrani & Jethanismiley36

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

It doesnt feel like Vidya is punishing Abhira for taking her son away but for being infertile and denying her the pleasure of a grandchild (as if it was a choice). The way she’s already behaving 5 minutes after finding out that Ruhi is pregnant is disgusting.

@bold what do you expect from VV after the ghar pravesh fiasco? Now after Ru pregnancy news she will be more viler 😠 and I am sick if her face its 🤮