Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Every single one of Baa’s badduas and Vanraj’s evil prediction for Anupama has come true in that show. Good never wins over evil in Anupama and it looks like the same is about to happen in Rishta as well. It already started going that way from Gen 3 anyway.

That’s so stupid of DKP , even last season ristha Muskan’s shrap came true but she is not evil like V n Vanraj.

But I just wish they don’t get separated because of evil VV’s evil sharp,makes no sense at all. Armaan is being stupid at the moment but I feel he will choose Abhira if she has to leave that pagal house. Until something really big happens KV won’t let Abhira leave the house as she knows Armaan might leave the house too,but Let’s see. Everything is so messed up and they r rushing for no reason.

Edited by Chaitu.V - a day ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

It doesnt feel like Vidya is punishing Abhira for taking her son away but for being infertile and denying her the pleasure of a grandchild (as if it was a choice). The way she’s already behaving 5 minutes after finding out that Ruhi is pregnant is disgusting.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

They can show the baby for max a week. It's difficult to shoot with the, and with a tight schedule, I don't think that's happening.

Ruhis baby won’t be seen too much as Ruhi herself only gets 1 or 2 scenes.. and maybe for babies they uses like a few.. and shoot when they’re sleeping most of the time…
mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

They have actually used babies in shoot for an extended period in earlier gens. Naksh, Krish, Akshu, all of them were babies and were still in the show for a long time.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

It doesnt feel like Vidya is punishing Abhira for taking her son away but for being infertile and denying her the pleasure of a grandchild (as if it was a choice). The way she’s already behaving 5 minutes after finding out that Ruhi is pregnant is disgusting.

I think vidyas biggest issue is that Armaan didn’t listen to her..that’s what’s bothering her. She’s also like kaveri.they like him when he’s their good puppy ..as soon as he rebels.. sautela and Ganda khoon etc is thrown at him. Because she’s getting her grandchild from rohit and armaans child will also be her sautela grandchild..so don’t think she was desperate for his child.
mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I guess this track is running in parallel to the gen 2 track of Keerti being pregnant at the same as Naira dealing with her conception issues. It ended up in Keerti having a miscarriage because of Naira’s stalker and Naksh blamed Naira for it for a short period after which they reconciled. FYI, Keerti nor anyone else held Naira responsible for it, it was just Naksh.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

They have actually used babies in shoot for an extended period in earlier gens. Naksh, Krish, Akshu, all of them were babies and were still in the show for a long time.

yes even in ghum 1 they needed baby vinu for a good few weeks or longer..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1841027849181876687

Abhira please make your family genes work and directly/indirectly kill this bitch. Phir jail chali jana, but please kill her.

I'm sorry forget Vitch, but why is Ab trying to hug Ruhaya a simple congratulations is good enough where she's standing. Hug was too extra for me smiley21

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The car argument - I feel I have seen it a 100 times. Armaan asks Abhira to not get involved in VV matter but she still does, phir kuch ulta hota hai, and they fight. This happened right before their divorce.

They do seem to repeating a lot of the tracks they had in their deal marriage, as if to show a different outcome hopefully this time

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sorry forget Vitch, but why is Ab trying to hug Ruhaya a simple congratulations is good enough where she's standing. Hug was too extra for me smiley21

Bcz they r ek hazorein mein meri behna haain🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️