Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Hospital tracks r gonna play out in Jhanak and UKA.. Jhanak mein ML and UKA mein FL. So if this is the SP template for the time being, then they can play out it in rishta too.. I feel this is the best time for Ab getting into an accident and suffering from memory loss.

They can also do something out of the box - like getting Abhira treated for her health issuessmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Negative way mein bhi analysis aaya hai kya??smiley37smiley37

it was a non-verbal “tum meri ho”..his effort to reassure himself and her that they belonged together no matter what ..something he is unable to verbalise or act on because Vidya’s words and her disowning him have left him too deeply scarred and scared to do much more ! I can’t see anything negative but of course I am likely not wise enough !
Edited by sharadrocks - a day ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I just need them to not imply a separation due to that stupid shraap. The thought itself is so nauseating.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

They can also do something out of the box - like getting Abhira treated for her health issuessmiley36

No... Condition like Pulmonary Hypertension is so petty in DKP versesmiley37smiley37
Edited by OliviaP - a day ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I would hate for this to happen ..I hate MC tracks no matter who the affected party is ..I don’t think Ruhi or Rohit need to go through this ..that apart, I feel Abhira will only go to Goenka House if she leaves Poddar House ..and if the MC happens before or after IR, that would be a near impossible scenario ..I think we are likely to see IR and any possible harm to the baby close to each other ..or it could even be a scare and Ruhi being petrified that she will lose the baby too ..so Abhira might have to leave the house ..and my feeling is Armaan will too if so…separation normally brings leap with it ..and I doubt if there will be a big leap without the Shivani track playing out ..so let’s see !

separation makes no sense ..because what is Armaan going to do without abhira..he’s got nobody else.. he’ll go from depression into major trauma..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

See this also makes sense, as it will remove the fear that MG has of Abhira sacrificing her relationship for Ruhi, or Ruhi reacting badly to the truth. Also as I mentioned somewhere before - it can be used in the best way to throw Abhimaan out without killing anyonesmiley36

Abhimaan moving to goenkas house will be nice. IR can take place there,.and we can get abhiras family scenes,,maybe some of her family characters can return e.g. kairav and muskaan..and we can get a break from podaars
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

is gen mai koi half day bhi hospital mai nahi raheta smiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Deleted.

Edited by OliviaP - a day ago

Word Count: 0

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

I was getting Deja vu yesterday that if Ruhi is pregnent and this track is coming in next few days,that means there will be an episode for the sole purpose of blaming abhira for misscarge of Ruhi.And this would be happen because these scenes(blaming female lead for pregnency etc) are part parts of yrkkh legacy.And todya when I saw car hitting scene I only saw thumbnail because I can't handle this drama anymore in bts also.I think they will show like thew saw us same drama few months ago.Ruhi hit by Abhira's car while Krish was learning driving from her.And though recently I started hate Abhira for some reasons but I can't see this fake drama again secodn time where Abhira will be blamed by everyone for Ruhi's this condition and also by Armana them she wpuld be doing her mumma mumam crying seating alone in a corner of behind any furniture.I started watching yrkkh again on Armaan's wedding day where Ruhi and Armaan gonna die together and continuely watch 8-10 episode.But it's again time for me to only depends on written updates untill the things go well,I really hope so,Soon.Well I can't handle this much drama for now,I will not watch behind the scenes also because they woudl also boil my blood.Again this toxicity will be starting Abhira vs all other perosn including her bnanu, Armaan etc favourite perosn.I think also include Chachi sa,Chorus gang against Abhira for Ruhi's condition.Oh my god.

Deja Vu

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

And if Armaan leave(don'tk know kabhi hoga ya nahi ),at that time Kaveri will be too helpless that she can't stop him...Becoz yesterday they clearly shows Kaveri won't let Armaan to go by hook or crook...

they have made good progress with the dynamics between Abhimaan and kaveri. She’s accepted that abhira will always be part of armaans life and she has to accept abhira if she doesn’t want to,lose her grandson..also it’s also shown that kaveri loves Armaan in her own way and he’s important to her. We see how she will object to his decisions and remain firm but eventually she gives in to him and lets him have what he wants..like typical parents do. With vidya it’s different..she’s got her own son who will always be her first priority and she doesn’t seem concerned at all that Armaan is unhappy ..she’s fine to go about her life while she’s making Abhimaan unhappy