Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago

Armaan looks very happy about Ru Ro baby news. Hopefully he won't be blind to Abhiras insult and pain. He has noticed Vs behavior.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/eznkteBUCRv3rWfU/?mibextid=oFDknk

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Negative way mein bhi analysis aaya hai kya??smiley37smiley37

Ofcourse... U didnt come across???
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Ofcourse... U didnt come across???

Maine aadhe logo ko toh block karke rakha hai, I just read one where someone said jab Armaan ka mann karega then he will kisssmiley37smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

While i have always been someone who wanted Armaan-Abhira to leave the house together...I do not think its the right time for that. If someone has to leave now, it should be just Abhira. There need not be any death or even miscarriage even. ( I personally hate miscarriage tracks a lot). Something like after IR, abhira's presence triggering Ruhi and harming her health can be enough for her to leave.

I get characters get tweaked as per convenience, but I cant trust Armaan now to not regret leaving home after a few days. I would just prefer Abhira to leave the house..Armaan can leave later if he thinks he should follow her, but he has to come in terms with that on his own.

Also, need phuphasa to throw Kaveri out of that damn house ASAP. smiley27

I feel they will not seperate them again so soon - coz they already did that hardly a few months back. Also leap jaise abhi aasaar dikh nahi rahe hai.

I also feel that they may do IR which will prompt MG to take Ab away if they make it out that Ruhi is getting affected by Abhira's presence. They will have Armaan follow to help her deal with all this & also help her find out the truth about her & Ruhi's mom.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

thinking about it ..I think so too. I’m thinking this Gen is indeed not going to be like Gen 2 and 3 but rather like Gen 1.’’where all the issues arising are not going to,be due to the couple themselves..but rather due to the family. In this Gen the biological vs sautela is very prominent and I think it’s going to be a big plot..and it will not just be between Armaan and rohit…it will be between their children..and we will get vidya vs kaveri…because vidya won’t like kaveri accepting abhimaan and their child..also if abhira has a boy and Ruhi a girl and kaveri is more partial to the boy..vidya is going to create drama…so I think all this is going to play out. But abhira and Armaan have to be living together for this kind of drama..so, most likely..there will be no lead couple separation Here..like there wasn’t in Gen 1…if they do separate it will more due to circumstances..like an accident..etc..where one can go missing etc..in Gen 1 hero went into a coma for a few years…so that was their separation…

I also have been having a similar feeling for a long time with the way they have been dealing with the couple. They may not seperate them per se, but them together from the family, coz everyone keeps harping about keeping the family together under all circumstances - with even Kaveri doing an Antim sanskaar of the rishte if Abhimaan leave - this time it hopefully should be Abhimaan leaving together, away from the family

OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Maine aadhe logo ko toh block karke rakha hai, I just read one where someone said jab Armaan ka mann karega then he will kisssmiley37smiley37

Haa aisa hi kuch hain..Now that Ab is his legal wife he knows she wont go anywhere. So MS pakadkar yaad dila raha hain..

Another one is his relationship/ happiness with Ab depends on his equation with other fam members..

In the context of that song, kuch positives bhi pada😅😅

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I also have been having a similar feeling for a long time with the way they have been dealing with the couple. They may not seperate them per se, but them together from the family, coz everyone keeps harping about keeping the family together under all circumstances - with even Kaveri doing an Antim sanskaar of the rishte if Abhimaan leave - this time it hopefully should be Abhimaan leaving together, away from the family

And if Armaan leave(don'tk know kabhi hoga ya nahi ),at that time Kaveri will be too helpless that she can't stop him...Becoz yesterday they clearly shows Kaveri won't let Armaan to go by hook or crook...

Edited by Visszz - a day ago
OliviaP thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited..

Edited by OliviaP - a day ago

Word Count: 0

Apsvenky thumbnail

IR feels redundant to me now, but I read a really interesting take on this track on twitter. Someone said that making VV more vile is meant to highlight Ruhi as a better character and to strengthen the sisterly bond between Ruhi and Abhir. It’s meant to show a good relationship between the Goenka ladies and Abhira, which could only happen if Ruhi and Abhira are on cordial terms. Through this the impact of IR will be more significant.

See this also makes sense, as it will remove the fear that MG has of Abhira sacrificing her relationship for Ruhi, or Ruhi reacting badly to the truth. Also as I mentioned somewhere before - it can be used in the best way to throw Abhimaan out without killing anyonesmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Haa aisa hi kuch hain..Now that Ab is his legal wife he knows she wont go anywhere. So MS pakadkar yaad dila raha hain..

Another one is his relationship/ happiness with Ab depends on his equation with other fam members..

In the context of that song, kuch positives bhi pada😅😅

As if they didn't get divorced earlier. I don't think he is takingher for granted. uske dimaag mein sirf VV aur uska shraap chal raha hai. He is not able to process anything. I am not supporting this behavior but it is what it is.