News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

This is definitely going for separation. RoRu baby is not going to survive and the blame is obviously going to be on Abhira. Armaan may not be the active participant in asking her to go but he won't say anything and she will leave.

There are n no. of tracks to show I don't understand kyu ghum-phir ke wapis aise track pe pauch jaate hai......where they show shraap is real etc.

Abhi se seperate karna tha to shadi kyu karvayi?? Armaan ka family pyaar yesi hi rakhna tha to hume use umeed kyu karvayi ye dikha k woh ghar chhod sakta hai, abhira hi uske liye imp hai? Vidya se itna pyaar tha bhai tumne shadi hi kyuki?? Kyuuuuuu

Abhira bahen ab to aankhe khol jiska tu pain kam karna chahti hai usko pain mein hi rehna hai usko maza aata hai, leave him please for his good. Armaan you never get genuine love not bcoz of your sautela tag but bcoz you just don't want to. Why you need abhira or any person, you should have left the home way back if you feel you are unwanted, unworthy and not their real family. Kya maza aata hai tumhe logo se kharab baate, insults sune mein aur phir bhi sari responsibilities uthane mein. Kyu karna unke liye sacrifice jiko tumhari kuch padi nahi hai?? Isko lawyer kis ne bana yaaar. Harvey's mom cheated Harvey's father, Harvey never forget her mother till very last even not on insist of his father and brother bcoz that guy loved his father dearly and can't tolerate disloyality to his father. Kaha woh kaha tum, tumahare apne bhi nahi hai woh.

Just a drastic contrast- armaan leaving home saying koi apna nahi hai, kisiko padi nahi hai yaha, mujhe tumhare saath rehna hai now I am happy that I am leaving in the same house with my family and mother. Bhavna kabhi dikhana mat bahen real life mein.

DKP, vile loko ke shraap ko real karke apne liye bahot karma bana rahe ho tum. Pehele ke time pe shraap hote the kyuki tab bhale bure ka importance tha, tumha show satyug ya dwaparyuga mein nahi hai.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

"Love is like the wind…

you can’t see it..but you can feel it 😶‍🌫️"

Rohit is quoting Nichola sparks - A walk to remembersmiley27smiley27

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

That is happening I guess. I think Ab will leave and Armaan will stop taking interest in everything and that's when Phupha Cutie will hadpo everything.

Yeh toh cycle repeat hogaya… if this happens then Armaan as should become like dev of krpkab where he becomes a complete freak out until bumps into abhira and this time she is successful like Sonakshi was

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I would hate for this to happen ..I hate MC tracks no matter who the affected party is ..I don’t think Ruhi or Rohit need to go through this ..that apart, I feel Abhira will only go to Goenka House if she leaves Poddar House ..and if the MC happens before or after IR, that would be a near impossible scenario ..I think we are likely to see IR and any possible harm to the baby close to each other ..or it could even be a scare and Ruhi being petrified that she will lose the baby too ..so Abhira might have to leave the house ..and my feeling is Armaan will too if so…separation normally brings leap with it ..and I doubt if there will be a big leap without the Shivani track playing out ..so let’s see !

If the baby survives then also leap is happening. they can's shoot with baby or even little kids. 4-5 years ka leap is bound to happen.

Even I don't want a MC track, nobody should go through that but looks like that is what is going to happen. the room painting BTS just confirms that.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

If the baby survives then also leap is happening. they can's shoot with baby or even little kids. 4-5 years ka leap is bound to happen.

Even I don't want a MC track, nobody should go through that but looks like that is what is going to happen. the room painting BTS just confirms that.

Baby rule is recent ? Because they did show Naksh as a baby in Gen 1…but yeah, all this building up is not giving a good vibe ..but the bottom line is any separation, unless short, won’t serve any purpose now really ….there is still IR and the Shivani track to play out before they even have to consider a separation accompanied by a big leap …there is also Abhira’s fertility issue to be resolved one way or the other …with all this in the balance, don’t see how a separation will serve as a result of any harm to Ruhi’s baby
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The car argument - I feel I have seen it a 100 times. Armaan asks Abhira to not get involved in VV matter but she still does, phir kuch ulta hota hai, and they fight. This happened right before their divorce.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Baby rule is recent ? Because they did show Naksh as a baby in Gen 1…but yeah, all this building up is not giving a good vibe ..but the bottom line is any separation, unless short, won’t serve any purpose now really ….there is still IR and the Shivani track to play out before they even have to consider a separation accompanied by a big leap …there is also Abhira’s fertility issue to be resolved one way or the other …with all this in the balance, don’t see how a separation will serve as a result of any harm to Ruhi’s baby

They can show the baby for max a week. It's difficult to shoot with the, and with a tight schedule, I don't think that's happening.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

The car argument - I feel I have seen it a 100 times. Armaan asks Abhira to not get involved in VV matter but she still does, phir kuch ulta hota hai, and they fight. This happened right before their divorce.

reminded me of the exact same situation too ..he tells Kaveri that he cannot rush into the divorce and then comes out to see Abhira haranguing Vidya, even if she has the best of intentions ..this is what triggers him to sign the papers ..they’re doing the same thing again …

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Yeh toh cycle repeat hogaya… if this happens then Armaan as should become like dev of krpkab where he becomes a complete freak out until bumps into abhira and this time she is successful like Sonakshi was

Their writer was Durjoy dutta who is a genuinely good writer, unlike bhavna jo ganjaa phook ke scripts likhti haismiley36