Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

The separation isn't soon, but it will happen after miscarriage. The spoiler guy said there is good news, which I am assuming is consumption.....the separation is going to happen after that.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why the hell is DD ahead of HC, how is he even in the top 5 smiley44

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why the hell is DD ahead of HC, how is he even in the top 5 smiley44

and Shaheer at 15. I can't take this list seriously.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The separation isn't soon, but it will happen after miscarriage. The spoiler guy said there is good news, which I am assuming is consumption.....the separation is going to happen after that.

With Armaan's this mood a consummation will look nothing short of an forced act.
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhai nahi please Abhira ko pregnant mat dikhao itni jaldi

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

IR feels redundant to me now, but I read a really interesting take on this track on twitter. Someone said that making VV more vile is meant to highlight Ruhi as a better character and to strengthen the sisterly bond between Ruhi and Abhir. It’s meant to show a good relationship between the Goenka ladies and Abhira, which could only happen if Ruhi and Abhira are on cordial terms. Through this the impact of IR will be more significant.

They had Vidya give such extreme reactions definitely for Ruhi's benefit. Her insanity made both armaan-abhira and wider audience not care about the ruhi being deranged in the wedding day.

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Milega - jab uski matashree ko karma mila, toh yeh kya cheez hai. She already got her dues twice by losing out on Armaan for Abhira, so third time she will lose Rohit as well

As far as i remember arohi married love if her life. He died due to akshara. After that she had peaceful life with her in laws and mayka. She had her baby girl who was her life. She never lied about ruhi father to ruhi. So ruhi never had to face any problem

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I'll find a way to get inside my phone and personally kick armaan sa's nuts before he can get abhira pregnant this soon smiley22

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Hospital tracks r gonna play out in Jhanak and UKA.. Jhanak mein ML and UKA mein FL. So if this is the SP template for the time being, then they can play out it in rishta too.. I feel this is the best time for Ab getting into an accident and suffering from memory loss.

Edited by OliviaP - 2 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

This is definitely going for separation. RoRu baby is not going to survive and the blame is obviously going to be on Abhira. Armaan may not be the active participant in asking her to go but he won't say anything and she will leave.

There are n no. of tracks to show I don't understand kyu ghum-phir ke wapis aise track pe pauch jaate hai......where they show shraap is real etc.

I would hate for this to happen ..I hate MC tracks no matter who the affected party is ..I don’t think Ruhi or Rohit need to go through this ..that apart, I feel Abhira will only go to Goenka House if she leaves Poddar House ..and if the MC happens before or after IR, that would be a near impossible scenario ..I think we are likely to see IR and any possible harm to the baby close to each other ..or it could even be a scare and Ruhi being petrified that she will lose the baby too ..so Abhira might have to leave the house ..and my feeling is Armaan will too if so…separation normally brings leap with it ..and I doubt if there will be a big leap without the Shivani track playing out ..so let’s see !
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 days ago