Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am just confused.....so the car scene is after pregnancy reveal or cake scene??

I think cake drama happens…then Armaan storms out..because vidya and also,maybe kaveri ..abuses abhira for the mishap ..then abhimaan convo by the car….Armaan drives off and abhira may get into another car to follow him but then Ruhi faints behind her car..she’s accused of knocking over Ruhi etc..dr arrives..examines Ruhi and confirms pregnancy ..Armaan, then returns and they congratulate Ruhi ..but vidya will ignore abhimaan and take Ruhi away…
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

While i have always been someone who wanted Armaan-Abhira to leave the house together...I do not think its the right time for that. If someone has to leave now, it should be just Abhira. There need not be any death or even miscarriage even. ( I personally hate miscarriage tracks a lot). Something like after IR, abhira's presence triggering Ruhi and harming her health can be enough for her to leave.

I get characters get tweaked as per convenience, but I cant trust Armaan now to not regret leaving home after a few days. I would just prefer Abhira to leave the house..Armaan can leave later if he thinks he should follow her, but he has to come in terms with that on his own.

Also, need phuphasa to throw Kaveri out of that damn house ASAP. smiley27

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye log kuch bhi kar sakte hai sabko laga IR ke bina shaadi nahi hogi but ab dekho 🙂vaise Vidya ka birthday Thursday ko nahi aayega shayad weekend pe hoga

Originally posted by: Fortnight

separation and leap ke chances kam hai abhi according to me

Even I don't want this to happen..... I thought this track will be about them dealing with abhiras infertility together and then coming to a firm decision not influenced by anyone

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Chances of separation soon are very less imo. Abhi toh dandiya khelna hain, diwali manani hain, ruhi ki saree mai aag lagni hain jiska blame abhira par ayega, etc smiley36

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never thought I would say this but I want the SS guy video on today's spoilers 🙃😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

separation and leap ke chances kam hai abhi according to me

thinking about it ..I think so too. I’m thinking this Gen is indeed not going to be like Gen 2 and 3 but rather like Gen 1.’’where all the issues arising are not going to,be due to the couple themselves..but rather due to the family. In this Gen the biological vs sautela is very prominent and I think it’s going to be a big plot..and it will not just be between Armaan and rohit…it will be between their children..and we will get vidya vs kaveri…because vidya won’t like kaveri accepting abhimaan and their child..also if abhira has a boy and Ruhi a girl and kaveri is more partial to the boy..vidya is going to create drama…so I think all this is going to play out. But abhira and Armaan have to be living together for this kind of drama..so, most likely..there will be no lead couple separation Here..like there wasn’t in Gen 1…if they do separate it will more due to circumstances..like an accident..etc..where one can go missing etc..in Gen 1 hero went into a coma for a few years…so that was their separation…

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Even I don't want this to happen..... I thought this track will be about them dealing with abhiras infertility together and then coming to a firm decision not influenced by anyone

Abhira ki infertility??? Woh kya hoti hai??? Vidya ka Dadi banne ka adhoora sapna bolo smiley28
Edited by Fortnight - 2 days ago

Abhira ki infertility??? Woh kya hoti hai??? Vidya ka Dadi banne ka adhoora sapna bolo smiley28

They have diverted from the main issue and made it all about vidya and ghar ka vaaris.... so there maybe slight chances that they will come back to the crux of the issue

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Digastric

Ye log kuch bhi kar sakte hai sabko laga IR ke bina shaadi nahi hogi but ab dekho 🙂vaise Vidya ka birthday Thursday ko nahi aayega shayad weekend pe hoga

IR feels redundant to me now, but I read a really interesting take on this track on twitter. Someone said that making VV more vile is meant to highlight Ruhi as a better character and to strengthen the sisterly bond between Ruhi and Abhir. It’s meant to show a good relationship between the Goenka ladies and Abhira, which could only happen if Ruhi and Abhira are on cordial terms. Through this the impact of IR will be more significant.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 days ago