Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar main itna achcha options de rahi hoon aur tum.log negative soch rahe ho - think positive, coz we still have Phupasa's revenge to get Abhimaan out of that house & then later KV & V begging on the streetssmiley36

yeh bola Phuphasa nw?

The best thing will be that V's shraap will boomerang on her son & bahu, where I feel Rohit will come to know Ruhi ke kaand either causing the MC or just after MC. V may ask him to forgive Ru & move on coz she repents her choices, which leads to Ro hating V and Ru, this their relationship ultimately breaking all thanks to V's shraap

Ek cheez dimaag me daal lo Ruhi will never get her dues back ever. So stop anticipating itsmiley23
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

sam posted shurti's birthday video from set where they are all shooting in the same vidya birthday outfits till now. smiley24 so maybe armaan does get some sudden epiphany for the precap dialogue smiley36

Maine kaha tha na ki Armaan meri naak katne nahi dega - my Gopi Vahu will finally realise his folly & come crying back to his herosmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

yeh bola Phuphasa nw?

Well abhi tak toh nahi, but he was solidly mad today in the episode and was completely betrayed by Dadisa - uska gussa toh kaise bhi karke nikalne wala pukka haismiley36

Well abhi tak toh nahi, but he was solidly mad today in the episode and was completely betrayed by Dadisa - uska gussa toh kaise bhi karke nikalne wala pukka haismiley36

Kahin woh bhi Abhira pe hi na nikale gussasmiley19
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Ek cheez dimaag me daal lo Ruhi will never get her dues back ever. So stop anticipating itsmiley23

Milega - jab uski matashree ko karma mila, toh yeh kya cheez hai. She already got her dues twice by losing out on Armaan for Abhira, so third time she will lose Rohit as well

If they had to show separation so early why did they get them married smiley7

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Shivanis track and Kaveri involvement in that? smiley4

Haan..already ithna tracks ka kachra banake rakha hai.. Vho bhi reopen kar lo

Milega - jab uski matashree ko karma mila, toh yeh kya cheez hai. She already got her dues twice by losing out on Armaan for Abhira, so third time she will lose Rohit as well

Pata nahi mujhe toh nahi lagta but tumhare Ummeed se Ummeed laga leti hoonsmiley41
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rash_H

If they had to show separation so early why did they get them married smiley7

separation and leap ke chances kam hai abhi according to me
Edited by Fortnight - 2 days ago