Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not mind a separation at all. Actually, it might be better for both armaan and abhira atm. But if they want to show that this is caused due to the words of a rotten woman who considers that a girl has no worth beyond her ability to bear a child then I truly have nothing to say.....

Abhira is trying her best to fix everything. Hopefully, at a point, she will give up. If ruhi's miscarriage blame comes on abhira, Armaan blame abhira or not, I want abhira to finally get fed up and leave if armaan doesn't support her. If she leaves , I want her to tell him that its him who broke their marriage not vidya's curse....
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yaar main itna achcha options de rahi hoon aur tum.log negative soch rahe ho - think positive, coz we still have Phupasa's revenge to get Abhimaan out of that house & then later KV & V begging on the streetssmiley36

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki at the end Abhira and Armaan will be forced to leave the house together. But aisi dynamics ke saath ghar chhodenge toh aur disastrous hoga unke relationship ke liye. smiley6

Agar armaan realises with this track how much affected abhira is due to his love for family and for abhira he being her only family he may decide to walk out with her.... then it won't be disastrous for their relationship

But Dkp ke paas itha dimag tho hai nahi

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Highly possible smiley36. But problem yeh hai that Armaan nahi V ke bina aur nahi Ab ke bina reh sakta hai - so if she goes, I am pretty sure this time he too will leave, like she did when he left for her during Teej

But without him getting a harder realization of how conditional his family's love for him is, him leaving with Ab is not going to help their relationship.And Ab being blamed for miscarriage is not going to give that. Something else really has to happen else it would be better if just Ab leaves

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

sam posted shurti's birthday video from set where they are all shooting in the same vidya birthday outfits till now. smiley24 so maybe armaan does get some sudden epiphany for the precap dialogue smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not mind a separation at all. Actually, it might be better for both armaan and abhira atm. But if they want to show that this is caused due to the words of a rotten woman who considers that a girl has no worth beyond her ability to bear a child then I truly have nothing to say.....

The best thing will be that V's shraap will boomerang on her son & bahu, where I feel Rohit will come to know Ruhi ke kaand either causing the MC or just after MC. V may ask him to forgive Ru & move on coz she repents her choices, which leads to Ro hating V and Ru, this their relationship ultimately breaking all thanks to V's shraap

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yaar main itna achcha options de rahi hoon aur tum.log negative soch rahe ho - think positive, coz we still have Phupasa's revenge to get Abhimaan out of that house & then later KV & V begging on the streetssmiley36

Ha lekin inn makers ko positivity se allergy hai na.... to be honest if phuphasa has to take over poddar firm then armaan should no where be interested in his career and that will happen only if abhira leaves

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

But without him getting a harder realization of how conditional his family's love for him is, him leaving with Ab is not going to help their relationship.And Ab being blamed for miscarriage is not going to give that. Something else really has to happen else it would be better if just Ab leaves

Shivanis track and Kaveri involvement in that? smiley4

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It will. If these 2 leave, it will be because Armaan truly wants to be with Abhira over his family, as he will choose to leave with her over the conditional.love he gets from his family. I feel tab tak IR hoga & we may actually get that scene from YRHPK where MG takes Ab away & Ar says that he will come along as he doesn't want his family anymore

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Vanraj ne bhi shrap Diya hai ?smiley37and it actually worked ? So now DKP wants to say all evil ppl’s sharp will destroy good ppl ? It’s better AA gets separated at the moment or get kicked out together by VV ,but not because of this evil women who is a black mark in the name of a maa’s so called shrap. But this time I feel her sharap will go ulta on her son and Bahu.

Every single one of Baa’s badduas and Vanraj’s evil prediction for Anupama has come true in that show. Good never wins over evil in Anupama and it looks like the same is about to happen in Rishta as well. It already started going that way from Gen 3 anyway.