Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Dkpsmiley35...... touching this infertility topic was their biggest mistake now to justify that shraap they will show leap and stuff, what are they with holding identity reveal and Shivani track for? But just now they took three months leap again another leap.... Armaan did say in precap he won't let their rishta suffer he may let her go or he himself will ask her to go

Han we still don't know what Armaan meant by that line because his expressions were a bit different to me........not exactly how Armaan is when he wants to be with Abhira.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yeh Wale Rishta verse main somehow shraap Abhimaan ke favor main aata hai. Kaajal have shraap that Ab will always be alone - she ultimately got Armaan as her life partner with Kajal's blessings. Kaveri gave Ab a shraap that Abhira kabhi family ke saath khush nahi hogi - she & Armaan got married with the fam's blessings including KV. Ab V ka shraap is that they will not be happy together - this will also play out to their benefit only after all the tears and drama - this is based on what has happened in this gen so far

Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki at the end Abhira and Armaan will be forced to leave the house together. But aisi dynamics ke saath ghar chhodenge toh aur disastrous hoga unke relationship ke liye. smiley6
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

@bold this needs to happen

That is happening I guess. I think Ab will leave and Armaan will stop taking interest in everything and that's when Phupha Cutie will hadpo everything.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan mumma ke bina nahi reh payega Abhira ko nikal do bas ghar se. Armaan OH mein reh lega

But Abhira bhi kamaal hai woh PH ke bahar tent laga ke rehnr lagegi to win Vidya's heartsmiley37

Highly possible smiley36. But problem yeh hai that Armaan nahi V ke bina aur nahi Ab ke bina reh sakta hai - so if she goes, I am pretty sure this time he too will leave, like she did when he left for her during Teej

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yeh Wale Rishta verse main somehow shraap Abhimaan ke favor main aata hai. Kaajal have shraap that Ab will always be alone - she ultimately got Armaan as her life partner with Kajal's blessings. Kaveri gave Ab a shraap that Abhira kabhi family ke saath khush nahi hogi - she & Armaan got married with the fam's blessings including KV. Ab V ka shraap is that they will not be happy together - this will also play out to their benefit only after all the tears and drama - this is based on what has happened in this gen so far

They showed a couple accepting each other with their flaws, will they show love wins over shraap

Meri umeed kabhi nahi totegi.....I am ready for another disappointment

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Mujhe bhi lagta hai ki at the end Abhira and Armaan will be forced to leave the house together. But aisi dynamics ke saath ghar chhodenge toh aur disastrous hoga unke relationship ke liye. smiley6

Pata nahi. I feel they will show them prosper for the sole reason that Bansalification of Pfirm will have Sanjay throw Pfam to the streets as a revenge. At that point they need to go to Armaan for sharan, kind of like how in Anupama the Shahs had to come to Anu's house. Tab only will sabka ego will be quashed, as they have to go to the one place they never felt they needed to ever have to go.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That is happening I guess. I think Ab will leave and Armaan will stop taking interest in everything and that's when Phupha Cutie will hadpo everything.

I want fufa to harpo all daulat and make Vidya, Kaveri, Ruhi do bartan, choola, chauka and all. Armaan and Abhira unaware of all this should stay away. Because jab tak armaan is there fufa can't harpo allsmiley9

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Actually I will like this...... then they can meet in court or some lawyer association function smiley42

Ye dheko phupha cutie ko firm hadapne keliye armaan ko disinterest hona padasmiley44

Apsvenky thumbnail

They showed a couple accepting each other with their flaws, will they show love wins over shraap

Meri umeed kabhi nahi totegi.....I am ready for another disappointment

They already have, so they definitely will. Yaar yeh gen main har shraap long term main Abhimaan ko benefit hi kiya hai - that's what I feel and Ruhi level umeed rakhne main jaat kya hai, unless writers take me to a cliff and push me off it to cure me of that umeedsmiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

I want fufa to harpo all daulat and make Vidya, Kaveri, Ruhi do bartan, choola, chauka and all. Armaan and Abhira unaware of all this should stay away. Because jab tak armaan is there fufa can't harpo allsmiley9

Exactly. Woh jitna bhi majnumaan Bane, he will still keep nazar on Phupo which we have seen during their Rumaal reveal phase. So Bansalification ke.liye Abhimaan ko saath nikalna anivarya haismiley36

But Pfam will be in streets & Sanjay will show no mercy, that I am 💯 suresmiley41