Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

No in dkp verse shrap does play a significant role

Vanraj cursed upma before Maan patch up & then suddenly separation & leap happened now again she got cursed by dolly so a new leap is on cards...same way manjari cursed Akshu & abhi so he died without getting married to her...same way vidya's curse may play out too smiley19

I do not mind a separation at all. Actually, it might be better for both armaan and abhira atm. But if they want to show that this is caused due to the words of a rotten woman who considers that a girl has no worth beyond her ability to bear a child then I truly have nothing to say.....

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yeap, makers are showing that Abhimaan could not be together because of VV shraap.

I feel this is very stupid. The doesn't need a leap right now. Leap should be the final resort to improve TRP aur Abhi tal toh theek hi hai.

See, IMO this shraap thing tends to.paky out differently when it comes to Rishta.

Last time KV ne shraap diya tha for the same reason V did - out of her ego. They had a full track of over a month to show these 2 manao her to finally get approval for shaadi, and that too V had to give a shraap for KV to realise Abhira's & Armaan's worth to make them her true descendants.

Similarly I feel V's shraap will finally throw them out of teg house together, where they will have to live without family, while the family will finally realised their value.

Also this time Ru ki either MC or near MC can be the only reason these 2 can be thrown out, coz else KV will not allow these 2 to leave Phouse

Vanraj cursed upma before Maan patch up & then suddenly separation & leap happened now again she got cursed by dolly so a new leap is on cards...same way manjari cursed Akshu & abhi so he died without getting married to her...same way vidya's curse may play out too smiley19

Vanraj ne bhi shrap Diya hai ?smiley37and it actually worked ? So now DKP wants to say all evil ppl’s sharp will destroy good ppl ? It’s better AA gets separated at the moment or get kicked out together by VV ,but not because of this evil women who is a black mark in the name of a maa’s so called shrap. But this time I feel her sharap will go ulta on her son and Bahu.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Miscarriage kisi ka bhi ho , it's very painful to watch..so I hope there's no miscarriage ..

It's also painful to watch vidya treating abhira as an outcast just bec she can't conceive ..heights hai yaar aise toh villages mei hota hoga kahin..they think these bs tracks and negativity will get them trp ? Maha bakwas , gen 5 jaldi laana padega itna pagalpan dikhaya toh

Edited by Krinya - 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

This is definitely going for separation. RoRu baby is not going to survive and the blame is obviously going to be on Abhira. Armaan may not be the active participant in asking her to go but he won't say anything and she will leave.

There are n no. of tracks to show I don't understand kyu ghum-phir ke wapis aise track pe pauch jaate hai......where they show shraap is real etc.

Dkpsmiley35...... touching this infertility topic was their biggest mistake now to justify that shraap they will show leap and stuff, what are they with holding identity reveal and Shivani track for? But just now they took three months leap again another leap.... Armaan did say in precap he won't let their rishta suffer he may let her go or he himself will ask her to go

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This might lead to a leap without a kid like both gen2 & gen3 had...but white day & child leap is still away I feel

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I find it so weird that Indian TRP audience likes to watch these shows during dinner/family time.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

See, IMO this shraap thing tends to.paky out differently when it comes to Rishta.

Last time KV ne shraap diya tha for the same reason V did - out of her ego. They had a full track of over a month to show these 2 manao her to finally get approval for shaadi, and that too V had to give a shraap for KV to realise Abhira's & Armaan's worth to make them her true descendants.

Similarly I feel V's shraap will finally throw them out of teg house together, where they will have to live without family, while the family will finally realised their value.

Also this time Ru ki either MC or near MC can be the only reason these 2 can be thrown out, coz else KV will not allow these 2 to leave Phouse

Armaan mumma ke bina nahi reh payega Abhira ko nikal do bas ghar se. Armaan OH mein reh lega

But Abhira bhi kamaal hai woh PH ke bahar tent laga ke rehnr lagegi to win Vidya's heartsmiley37

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Isn't it too early for separation and leap? I thought Full IR will happen before leap.How long do they have to keep Gks around for the IR?

Also they have shown Sanjay fully against Kv now so that track is definitely coming to play. He will try to get both Ar and Ab to leave and his best weapon to do this now is Vidya. She already showed that she wants to see Rohit reigning over Armaan in both PF and PH in the conversation with Kv which Sanjay also overhead. Either this happens and both Ab-Ar are forced to leave( best scenario) or Ab leaves and Ar loses interest in everything... Anyways Bansalification of Poddar Firm is going to happen soon.. Phuphu for the winsmiley20

@bold this needs to happen

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeh Wale Rishta verse main somehow shraap Abhimaan ke favor main aata hai. Kaajal have shraap that Ab will always be alone - she ultimately got Armaan as her life partner with Kajal's blessings. Kaveri gave Ab a shraap that Abhira kabhi family ke saath khush nahi hogi - she & Armaan got married with the fam's blessings including KV. Ab V ka shraap is that they will not be happy together - this will also play out to their benefit only after all the tears and drama - this is based on what has happened in this gen so far