Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Apparently they are showing something similar in Anupama. I saw a few tweets that someone gave sharap to Anupama.

well. Anupama happily proposed to Anuj the next day ig, so anupama maata shraap se upar hain smiley36

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Miscarriage is 100% happening, and Abhira is going to get blamed. Uske baad kya hoga will be interesting to see.

If Armaan lets her go or they will go together.

I feel he will let her go.Then leap, Phupha Sa will hadpo firm because Armaan will stop going to office in his pain smiley39smiley39.

Phir kya redemption dikhayenge Armaan ka😂 ya phir Armaan ko right and Abhira ko wrong dikhayenge ye log.. kuch nasha karke likh rahe hai ye log ye track

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

See they're taking the route of the shraap affecting Ar & Ab, but their love overcoming the effects IMO

I feel Sam is being vague coz what has been shot shows both of them depressed, but I feel things will get better, warna Aisa promo nahi dete.

I agree with A_Derry_Girl - precaps may not play out exactly, but they aren't dreams. So Armaan will realise his mistake and try to work things out with Abhira.

I still feel that agar WD hua, ya Ruhi ka MC hua, then like gen 1, Abhira agar ghar se gayi, toh Armaan saath main jaayega - that is my gut feeling and I hope makers meri is feeling ki laaj rakhle.

Coz this is the only way yeh dono us Ghar se jaa sakte hai as long as KV is alive, and they need to leave to make sure Phupasa ka sapna sach ho aur woh P firm ko Bfirm bana de

Yeah , I too think it will be a MC this time not WD at least for now ,the way they r stressing Abhira’s fertility issues ,WW cheater Ruhi overnight ,rushing ,now pregnancy. Abhira will be blamed as usual and Armaan might follow her. Only Armaan getting effected by that so called shrap is ruining the things btwn them and I feel evil VV’s shrap will hit her hard.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I want AbhiRa reports truth to come out. I want to see V face when she gets to know her chahithi baby’s real face

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

well. Anupama happily proposed to Anuj the next day ig, so anupama maata shraap se upar hain smiley36

No in dkp verse shrap does play a significant role

Vanraj cursed upma before Maan patch up & then suddenly separation & leap happened now again she got cursed by dolly so a new leap is on cards...same way manjari cursed Akshu & abhi so he died without getting married to her...same way vidya's curse may play out too smiley19

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Wah…. Saalon se ITV shows dekhne ka experience hai smiley36

Kahin toh kaam aaya yeh experiencesmiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is definitely going for separation. RoRu baby is not going to survive and the blame is obviously going to be on Abhira. Armaan may not be the active participant in asking her to go but he won't say anything and she will leave.

There are n no. of tracks to show I don't understand kyu ghum-phir ke wapis aise track pe pauch jaate hai......where they show shraap is real etc.

at this point there is so much negativity in the show. It'll be better if they seperate and take a leap. Without baccha ofcourse. Tab atleast angst ka kuch valid reason toh hoga. And leap mein Abhira ko bikhari mat banana let her live a peaceful life for few years and make friends.

Ye light wala outfit nhi hai.

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1841049391039463534?t=Tc8bW-BBrRSc1Ix7UnSqXQ&s=19

I know precap will play out in some other way but Sam ne bola dono Abhi bhi sad hai.

They are sad because of the way that evil chudail VV is behaving with Abhira , just watched BTS that psycho women pulled away Ruhi when Abhira is trying to hug and wish her. And the looks she is giving to Abhira , also she might be taunting her too which will obviously make AA sad🤬 agar WD hona hi hai tho vo jaroor VV ka hi ho.
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dkp kitna sadistic hai waise

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is definitely going for separation. RoRu baby is not going to survive and the blame is obviously going to be on Abhira. Armaan may not be the active participant in asking her to go but he won't say anything and she will leave.

There are n no. of tracks to show I don't understand kyu ghum-phir ke wapis aise track pe pauch jaate hai......where they show shraap is real etc.

Isn't it too early for separation and leap? I thought Full IR will happen before leap.How long do they have to keep Gks around for the IR?

Also they have shown Sanjay fully against Kv now so that track is definitely coming to play. He will try to get both Ar and Ab to leave and his best weapon to do this now is Vidya. She already showed that she wants to see Rohit reigning over Armaan in both PF and PH in the conversation with Kv which Sanjay also overhead. Either this happens and both Ab-Ar are forced to leave( best scenario) or Ab leaves and Ar loses interest in everything... Anyways Bansalification of Poddar Firm is going to happen soon.. Phuphu for the winsmiley20

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 days ago