Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

This is definitely going for separation. RoRu baby is not going to survive and the blame is obviously going to be on Abhira. Armaan may not be the active participant in asking her to go but he won't say anything and she will leave.

There are n no. of tracks to show I don't understand kyu ghum-phir ke wapis aise track pe pauch jaate hai......where they show shraap is real etc.

See they're taking the route of the shraap affecting Ar & Ab, but their love overcoming the effects IMO

I feel Sam is being vague coz what has been shot shows both of them depressed, but I feel things will get better, warna Aisa promo nahi dete.

I agree with A_Derry_Girl - precaps may not play out exactly, but they aren't dreams. So Armaan will realise his mistake and try to work things out with Abhira.

I still feel that agar WD hua, ya Ruhi ka MC hua, then like gen 1, Abhira agar ghar se gayi, toh Armaan saath main jaayega - that is my gut feeling and I hope makers meri is feeling ki laaj rakhle.

Coz this is the only way yeh dono us Ghar se jaa sakte hai as long as KV is alive, and they need to leave to make sure Phupasa ka sapna sach ho aur woh P firm ko Bfirm bana de

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Yep.. I feel we may get another leap after Ru's miscarriage..

Yeap, makers are showing that Abhimaan could not be together because of VV shraap.

I feel this is very stupid. The doesn't need a leap right now. Leap should be the final resort to improve TRP aur Abhi tal toh theek hi hai.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Precap scene comes after this daant.

So sequence of events

1. Armaan stops V from eating cake & gets to hear a mouthful from V

2. He goes out & Ab follows him where he then takes out his bhadaas in her and leaves in a car

3. Ab tries to follow him and Ru comes behind them only to faint behind Ab's car

4. Everyone comes to take fainted Ru and call doctor, while vile V again sunaoes Ab for hitting Ru with car

5. Doctor says Ru is preggers and Ar comes there to hear this good news

6. V asks doctor that Ru was hit by car. So is baby safe, then Ru says she fainted and wasn't hit by car, thus making V realise she wrongly accused Ab

7. As Ab & Ar wish Ro-ru, V takes Ru from there do that Ab doesn't hug her

I am assuming yesterday's precap scene should play after all this drama

Wah…. Saalon se ITV shows dekhne ka experience hai smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don't mind seeing problem's between Abhimaan, what boils my blood is the makers saying that shraap by VV is play out. It's not like VV is a good character and Abhimaan wronged them and that's why she gave sharap. She is just vile with too much ego.

Uska shraap will play out in a way that will benefit us and hurt her. Uske shraap se Abhimaan will be out of the house & prosper, while her son & daughter will be with her, but their relationship will degrade over time, jiska blame Vidya par hi aayega - that is my wish

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Yeap, makers are showing that Abhimaan could not be together because of VV shraap.

I feel this is very stupid. The doesn't need a leap right now. Leap should be the final resort to improve TRP aur Abhi tal toh theek hi hai.

Agar Ru ki miscarriage huva tho, thats also god's way to punish Vidya for all these horrible acts she is doing nowadays.

But I seriously wish Abhira jaaye ya phir kuch accident se uska memory loss hojaaye. Since IR is yet to be done I am not very sure of the sep track.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ye light wala outfit nhi hai.

https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1841049391039463534?t=Tc8bW-BBrRSc1Ix7UnSqXQ&s=19

I know precap will play out in some other way but Sam ne bola dono Abhi bhi sad hai.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Agar Ru ki miscarriage huva tho, thats also god's way to punish Vidya for all these horrible acts she is doing nowadays.

But I seriously wish Abhira jaaye ya phir kuch accident se uska memory loss hojaaye. Since IR is yet to be done I am not very sure of the sep track.

Miscarriage is 100% happening, and Abhira is going to get blamed. Uske baad kya hoga will be interesting to see.

If Armaan lets her go or they will go together.

I feel he will let her go.Then leap, Phupha Sa will hadpo firm because Armaan will stop going to office in his pain smiley39smiley39.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Everything with Vidya is so nauseating to watch. As if the shraap thing was not enough, this preventing Abhira from hugging Ruhi is just eeky. The regressive mess is beyond pathetic and the actor is very intolerable to watch in such scenes.

I do not care much about a separation ( as long as its kid-ness). But showing that it has been caused by Vidya's shraap will be wrong on so many levels.

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Everything with Vidya is so nauseating to watch. As if the shraap thing was not enough, this preventing Abhira from hugging Ruhi is just eeky. The repressiveness is beyond pathetic and the actor is very intolerable to watch in such scenes.

I do not care much about a separation ( as long as its kid-ness). But showing that it has been caused by Vidya's shraap will be wrong on so many levels.

Apparently they are showing something similar in Anupama. I saw a few tweets that someone gave sharap to Anupama.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

smiley42

only way yeh dono us Ghar se jaa sakte hai as long as KV is alive, and they need to leave to make sure Phupasa ka sapna sach ho aur woh P firm ko Bfirm bana de

Asli plot toh yahi dekhna hain smiley42