Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Precap might be like promo also and might play out differently in the episode. Anyways pregnancy announcement is after this scene.

Just like earlier times, Ar might get an epiphany while he is storming off in the car.Phir se ek aur gaadi ka satyanash hoga yeh dekhna hai😀

I am just confused.....so the car scene is after pregnancy reveal or cake scene??

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Yaar the way this track is going, I feel we are near to their separation. Either Abhira will have a memory loss after mental breakdown or she will be forced to leave the house by dayan Vidya... Armaan toh pakka khoon ke aansu roega that's final... Uski kismat bhi abhi jaisi hone wali hai, no doubt.

Memory loss nahi honewali hain.Because there it's just Armaan will suffer.Makers may make just Abhira suffer but when the Armaan time comes they will make both suffer.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Yeh AbhiRa ke saath hi sab kuch kyun hota hai… chup nahi baith sakti yeh. Apni maa ki tarah har jagah mahaanta or achai dikhane ki zaroorat hai kya aur wo bhi galat time pe

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am just confused.....so the car scene is after pregnancy reveal or cake scene??

Cake scene - car scene -Ruhi gets hit, doctor is called and then pregnancy reveal scene is my thought

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Yeah after cake scene arman runs out , he scolds abhira and leaves , abhira tries to follow him.but hits ruhi while reversing the car and ruhi faints and then the good news ..that's what she said in the bts

Edited by Krinya - 2 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Cake scene - car scene - pregnancy scene is my thought

Yeah that sounds possible.

Cake scene - car scene - Abhira probably goes to follow him and Ruhi gets injured - pregnancy reveal.

Precap was good but Sam ke IV se lag nhi rha that everything is okay between Abhimaan.

Essentially, the makers are showing that VV shraap is playing out and Abhimaan ki shaadi safal nhi hogi.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Armaan toh Abhira ko Phir se daant raha hai toh precap wala scene kya tha??

Precap scene comes after this daant.

So sequence of events

1. Armaan stops V from eating cake & gets to hear a mouthful from V

2. He goes out & Ab follows him where he then takes out his bhadaas in her and leaves in a car

3. Ab tries to follow him and Ru comes behind them only to faint behind Ab's car

4. Everyone comes to take fainted Ru and call doctor, while vile V again sunaoes Ab for hitting Ru with car

5. Doctor says Ru is preggers and Ar comes there to hear this good news

6. V asks doctor that Ru was hit by car. So is baby safe, then Ru says she fainted and wasn't hit by car, thus making V realise she wrongly accused Ab

7. As Ab & Ar wish Ro-ru, V takes Ru from there do that Ab doesn't hug her

I am assuming yesterday's precap scene should play after all this drama

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Maine detail main badi mehnat se timeline likha hai - read itsmiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This is definitely going for separation. RoRu baby is not going to survive and the blame is obviously going to be on Abhira. Armaan may not be the active participant in asking her to go but he won't say anything and she will leave.

There are n no. of tracks to show I don't understand kyu ghum-phir ke wapis aise track pe pauch jaate hai......where they show shraap is real etc.